Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Multi 2.0 Released

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are happy to announce Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Multi 2.0, a brand new version of our unique multiple tracks spectrum analyzer.

This new version comes with a completely redesigned user interface with improved workflow and readability as well as many new features and enhancements: a new presets manager, new MIDI and automation mapping capabilities, many new presets, Windows AAX support, multiple display sizes, and much more...

The upgrade is free for users who have purchased the plug-in during the past 5 months, and a special upgrade price is available for others. Check your email!

If you do not already own the plug-in, check it out: you can purchase Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Multi 2.0 with 15% discount until the end of the month!

New Features:
- Brand new fully customizable user interface:
-- New look and feel.
-- Show/hide what you need.
-- Curves names can now be displayed on the graph (overlay).
-- Single or multiple displays modes.
-- Multiple display sizes
-- Improved readability.
-- Animated transitions.
- All instances can now be forced to synchronize.
- New integrated presets manager:
-- Load/save presets from the plug-in's user interface.
-- Organize presets with folders.
-- Customize the default preset.
-- Exchange presets easily.
- Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter.
- Automation and MIDI settings (channel, MIDI learn etc.) are now accessible from the main user interface.
- AAX plug-in format is now also supported on Windows (Pro Tools 10.2 required).
Improvements:
- Improved note display (now uses a +/-50 value for cents).
- Improved Graph rulers display when zoomed.
- Routing matrix automatically displayed when opening the plug-in for the first time for easier setup.
- New presets to make setup easier.
- Plug-in name has been shortened for a clearer display in mixer view for most host applications.
- Changed the default VST install path on Windows.
- License is now shared between plug-ins types (register only once for all formats).
- Added new presets.
- Improved value display in fine edit window.
Optimizations and Performance Improvements:
- Reduced VST plug-in loading time.
- Improved parameters precision (now stored as 64-bit).
- More compact presets format (uses less space and loads faster).
- Smaller binaries on Mac (dropped PowerPC support).
Bug Fixes:
- Fixed presets-related crashes in Cubase on Mac.
- Fixed user interface display issues in Wavelab on Mac.
- Fixed keyboard stealing issue in Digital Performer 7 on Mac.
- AAX/RTAS on Mac: Fixed audio engine freeze or error issue with Pro Tools on some Mac configurations.

Note: this new version can be installed side by side with the previous version for backward compatibility reasons. Installing this new version won't break your previous projects.
Last edited by Blue Cat Audio on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

This looks nice. I use the single version everyday and love it. I take it there is a demo of this multi' version?
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

faun2500 wrote:This looks nice. I use the single version everyday and love it. I take it there is a demo of this multi' version?
Sure, you can download the demo version in your favorite format here or there. It will just get bypassed from time to time and it is limited to 3 instances in a single session.

really, 67 € for an update for existing users ?

Coil wrote:really, 67 € for an update for existing users ?
No way! :)

If you already own the plug-in, you should have received an offer by email to upgrade for 15€. If you purchased it less than five months ago, you get the upgrade for free. If you haven't received any email from us, please contact us by email so that we can fix that (support@).

Blue Cat Audio wrote:
Coil wrote:really, 67 € for an update for existing users ?
No way! :)

If you already own the plug-in, you should have received an offer by email to upgrade for 15€. If you purchased it less than five months ago, you get the upgrade for free. If you haven't received any email from us, please contact us by email so that we can fix that (support@).
haha, sorry for that

i've lost the email with the offer, but now i found it again :dog:
the only thing i knew was the number 15 and on your webpage there is actually a 15 % discount for this plugIn.

:lol:

Just purchased, looking forward to working with this!

Thank you for choosing our solutions!

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”