Native Instruments Service Center: Runtime Error!

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi there,

i tried to install the new transient master fx update from NI. i did not realize that the installer also installs
the service center. so after i tried the installation, my service center got replaced by the new one and when i start
it, it has an runtime error! and its says: this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way......
i can access the service center.

what does that mean?

do i have to delete the service center and reinstall from the museresearch site?

thankful for any information!

best wishes
andreas

Hey Andreas,

Did you find a solution to this? I'm having the same problem with one of my units... If you have any way around it your help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Martin

I just upgraded the OS on my Receptor Pro Max to 1.9 and got what sounds like the same error when I attempted to start Service Center. So I uninstalled it and reinstalled the last version from NI. No luck - same error. Now I'm going to try the NI version again. Let me know if you identify a fix.

Precise error is as follows :

Microsoft Visual C++ Library

Runtime Error!

Program C:\Progra...

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for further information.

More information - the Service Center is failing when it attempts to connect to NI over the internet. If you invoke the Service Center from the Setup page in the Muse interface, then quickly click on cancel, there is a way to authorize NI software without being directly connected. This does not explain the reason for the failure, but does offer a workaround.

Return to “Muse Research and Development”