Magix analog modelling suite PLUS is out! Inc 64-bit Am|munition!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys!

Am|munition is a very cool plug-in and you can get things seriously loud with it. It's got a good character overall.

Really pleased about it, and the whole bundle is $199 which is very sensible imo.

Ammunition was previously only available with the top Samplitude DAW I think.

It's 4 plugins:

http://pro.magix.com/en/audio-plugins/a ... .1573.html
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

all of the pluggins are for sale now by themselves...I'm a samp pro user anyhow but I agree with you on the value. The essential fx are very good as well, I understand variverb will be 64 bit with the next samp patch as well.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:all of the pluggins are for sale now by themselves...I'm a samp pro user anyhow but I agree with you on the value. The essential fx are very good as well, I understand variverb will be 64 bit with the next samp patch as well.
Including Ammnution? I don't see that or the others from the modelling suite by themselves.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

I heard they don't allow resale. I'm not touching anything MAGIX with a ten foot pole.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

I heard they don't allow resale.
Sorry, that's wrong.

I transferred several licenses by Magix - in both directions. Very responsive support.

I had the AM-Suite without AMunition (v1) - I even was about to sell it. Now I got a new serial number in my account for v2 - now including AMunition. Without any additional fees. So isn't that cool! Not a single bad word about Magix here.

I'm looking forward to Samplitude ported to MAC. I guess there might be an announcement during Musik Messe, Frankfurt,

Cheers.
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

hmm, they must have changed since then. point retracted :-)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Aiynzahev wrote:
Hink wrote:all of the pluggins are for sale now by themselves...I'm a samp pro user anyhow but I agree with you on the value. The essential fx are very good as well, I understand variverb will be 64 bit with the next samp patch as well.
Including Ammnution? I don't see that or the others from the modelling suite by themselves.
http://www.magix.com/us/pro-audio-plugins/
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Nice. Thanks for the heads up. All my old purchases have been updated to the latest versions.

Analogue Modelling Suite Plus
Variverb II
Vintage Effects Suite

:D
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Just went to check how much the upgrade price of A|M Suite was and saw the new serial/downloads in my account.

This is really cool of Magix, to say the least. Looking forward to getting stuck into Ammunition :)

hibidy should never have sold them to me; I think the resale value just increased somewhat (seemed like vaporware when I bought) :P

Hink wrote:
Aiynzahev wrote:
That page has the Suite, but no individual plug-ins, other than Variverb II and Vandal.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Isn't Sacha ( the genious behind those 4 pluggs) working for Urs now ????

Maybe I will wait to see what becomes of that partnership cause Uhe is such a great company ( S/n protection) ...... So then ALSO what's the copy protection MAGIX is applying to this suite ... C/R would give me pause ............
Financial solvency and KVR Mix as well as oil and water.

Sascha, is that the Fish Phones guy? I'm asking because clearly one of these plug-ins is or was derived from Dominion (which is still available and free).

Edit: I'll answer my own question now:

http://www.digitalfishphones.com/main.php
Last edited by A.M. Gold on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

these are sachas plugs... very good stuff. and yes dominion 2...

Well well. Ammunition doesn't work at all :(

No activity on the meters, the knobs have no effect. When I try to load a preset, FL locks up.

The other three work fine. Choosing presets doesn't lock the DAW.

Will have to report this...

A.M. Gold wrote:
Hink wrote:
Aiynzahev wrote:
That page has the Suite, but no individual plug-ins, other than Variverb II and Vandal.
my bad, I meant the bundles :oops:

Return to “Effects”