u-he @ Musikmesse 2013

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VitaminD wrote:
SJ_Digriz wrote:geez, I just googled it ... I don't do reality TV, f**king stain on humanity.

Wow.. it was on TV for over 2 decades (25 seasons!) :lol: I expected the Americans on the site as having a better chance of catching it.
I'd rather catch the clap.
I actually don't watch much TV, Where I live now I didn't even have the local channels for about 4 years. Not because I couldn't get them, I just didn't care.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

I'm an American, I got it.
I always knew it was time to change the channel when I heard that music come on.
I'd buy the Bad bugs Bad bugs version though. :shock:

lol, I had no context for that poem either :dog: After listening to about 18 seconds of that song ... I still don't like reggae.

Yeah, funny how if you don't watch TV for several years you just forget it ever existed.
But sometimes when you sit with people who watch a lot you feel like you're from another country and don't get half of the jokes ;-)

Keep up the C++ poetry!

A real Diva likes to be courted in her own language ;-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

ThomasHelzle wrote:Yeah, funny how if you don't watch TV for several years you just forget it ever existed.
But sometimes when you sit with people who watch a lot you feel like you're from another country and don't get half of the jokes ;-)
Most of the people I work with are reality TV addicts. I definitely am not in on the conversation. But, after listening to the babel, I have no idea how they find it even remotely interesting.

I play guitar, write code, build synth modules, fiddle with modular synths in general, mix local concerts and read a lot. And that's after work ... I'm not sure when TV is supposed to happen.

Haven't watched TV since my first was born - 17 years. I don't feel I'm missing anything. And I'm in bed for all but a few hours per day.
ALL YOUR DATA ARE BELONG TO US - Google

https://soundcloud.com/dan-ling
http://danling.com

SJ_Digriz wrote: I play guitar, write code, build synth modules, fiddle with modular synths in general, mix local concerts and read a lot. And that's after work ... I'm not sure when TV is supposed to happen.
A real weirdo :hihi: Are you sure you're not an ET?
Seriously, though, I'm with you on this. :lol:
Fernando (FMR)

I haven't watched television in years...on the other hand, to keep from feeling too self-righteous, I confess I waste too much time reading posts in forums!

bftucker wrote:I haven't watched television in years...on the other hand, to keep from feeling too self-righteous, I confess I waste too much time reading posts in forums!
Yeah, I guess this is the computer nerd version of reality TV, so I'm kinda busted on that too.

SJ_Digriz wrote:
bftucker wrote:I haven't watched television in years...on the other hand, to keep from feeling too self-righteous, I confess I waste too much time reading posts in forums!
Yeah, I guess this is the computer nerd version of reality TV, so I'm kinda busted on that too.
It is.. except there is no script here.. and we're actors on this 'show'.

You asked for it, this one's gonna s**k :P
ThomasHelzle wrote: Keep up the C++ poetry!

A real Diva likes to be courted in her own language ;-)
Grab her by her

Code: Select all

HWND love;
's
and make her sing..

:shock:

Return to “u-he”