Authorize EMM Knagalis on Receptor V.I.P.

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently bought a Receptor V.I.P., and it had a demo of EMM Knagalis on it.
I really like it and would like to purchase it. How do I do that and authorize it on my receptor?

Thanks,
Steve
Steve

We are fixing that with Muse Research, any news?

Hi Liqih,
Talked to the Muse Research techs. I wrote an email to the Dash Signature techs,and copied the guys at Muse Research, requesting an iLok authorization
They Ok'd the authorization. Muse Techs put a iLok authorization in my iLok Account. Still working out some bugs, though....
Steve

But are you able to play it now with Receptor?

Thanks

Hi Liqih,
Not yet. I had tried just putting the .dll file in Program Files/Vst plugins folder.
Un-packed the other file, and put it in user/musician/my documents- that didn't work either. Muse tech sent me a new emmknagalis-1.34.1 rpm file.Told me to run "delete plugins" in mixer mode, and drop the new file into "Place installers here" folder.When I tried to delete the old plugin, it wasn't in the plugin list. When I tried to run the new installer, it failed right away.
Steve

Sorry for the hassle, as I said I don't have a Receptor to try out the EMM Knagalis 1.4,
anyway emmknagalis-1.34.1 rpm should work, I remeber it worked with older Receptor, users told me

Return to “NUSofting”