Finally: Venom VB-303 v1.00

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you very much Brother!!!!

Tried, thats the best now!!!!

I have it making sounds in Reaper and at first listen it is very nice indeed. Patterns are the way to go for a 303 synth, no doubt, since a proper emulation needs to look ahead to the next note.
Swing is the difference between a drum machine and a sex machine.

Finally, yep. Thanks for the great synth, antto, and thanks for including support for external sequencing, after all. That unlocking limitation is crazy, I have to say. You're a very strange man. But who cares? Finally, an excellent TB-303 replacement.

Here is an example of something I was able to write really quickly with external sequencing.

Thanks. Later.
"Music is spiritual. The music business is not." - Claudio Monteverdi

Thank you a lot for this release !

This seems to sound great, sadly I'm unable to get it to work in midi mode :( after trying many times in reaper to enter the code (a real pain !), there is no sound when i play midi note... In Renoise I just can't get to it to write "ok" on the blue screen... Would it be possible to replace that by a switch for lazy users like me ? I tweaked rebirth for many years but I just feel too old for pattern sequencing now :P

Anyway thanks for the nice work, I just hope it will be more friendly to use midi in a (possible ?) next update because this is unusable for me at this point, even it seems to be the most gritty emulation I've heard.

Hi Antto, that's an amazing gift !!!
However I use no midi keyboard, which makes it almost unusable.
Would you mind adding something like, Right click would enable "hold" and the button would turn blue or whatever, and to release we would have to right click again, for instance ?

Thanks

Many thanks for this. :tu:

I already got Phoscyon but you never could have enough 303 emulations... :)

At a first look this one seems to be very close to the real thing, also GUI wise.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

PARTY AT MY PLACE :wheee:
It's

Congrats on the 1.0 release of Venom, Anton! :D

Can someone make a tutorial on how to program this ?! :oops:
Music is the essence of life.

https://www.srvmusicmaker.com/

Davias wrote:Thank you a lot for this release !

This seems to sound great, sadly I'm unable to get it to work in midi mode :( after trying many times in reaper to enter the code (a real pain !), there is no sound when i play midi note... In Renoise I just can't get to it to write "ok" on the blue screen... Would it be possible to replace that by a switch for lazy users like me ? I tweaked rebirth for many years but I just feel too old for pattern sequencing now :P

Anyway thanks for the nice work, I just hope it will be more friendly to use midi in a (possible ?) next update because this is unusable for me at this point, even it seems to be the most gritty emulation I've heard.
the same here...i entered the code but no sound in reaper in midi mode...

Subtract each digit from 9. If you get 2685, enter 7314. (9-2=7, 9-6=3, 9-8=1, 9-5=4)

Shy wrote:Subtract each digit from 9. If you get 2685, enter 7314. (9-2=7, 9-6=3, 9-8=1, 9-5=4)
i did it. but no sound in midi mode.

Maybe try to change the Trigger MIDI channel (on top of GUI) to something other than 16, like 15, and set the track to that channel.

Shy wrote:Maybe try to change the Trigger MIDI channel (on top of GUI) to something other than 16, like 15, and set the track to that channel.
tried yet. no sound.

Return to “Instruments”