Alternatives to GlissEQ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DMGAudio equilibrium does it too

iZotope Neutron is also great for this purpose. Not only will it allow you to monitor and EQ two tracks simultaneously, you can pair inverse filters across tracks, and you can even sidechain a frequency band on one track to the filter of a second track to create space dynamically. It also has the collision meter to help you quickly recognize competing frequency ranges. Considering everything else that comes with Neutron, I'd give it a long hard look. I'm a fan of GlissEQ as well, but Neutron made more sense from an investment standpoint.

MaxC wrote:you can even sidechain a frequency band on one track to the filter of a second track to create space dynamically.
Like TrackSpacer? Is there a youtube vid on how to do this? I've used the collision detection but I have to admit I haven't used Neutron 2 very much since upgrading... I love using the individual modules but haven't ventured too far into the main plugin. It's obviously way more powerful than I first thought.

I don't know about other similar options but I'm just here to +1 GlissEQ. Although it rarely makes its way into my mixes it definitely is rarely absent from masters. It's dope.

Return to “Effects”