RELATED
PRODUCTS
ZenSound
KVRist
Topic Starter
333 posts since 3 Feb, 2013

Post Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:54 am

Hi all!

I'm very close to release Condensed Energy for Chromaphone.
The sounds of this soundset are very close to real instruments, I'm very happy with the sound of the patches.
The soundset consist in 128 patches with a big palette of sounds, you will find all kind of percussion, keys, sound effects and sound scapes.

At the moment you can get DEMO of 8 patches. The full soundset will be available at the mid of this week.

Also an interesting update for the soundset Detailed Machinery is about to occur...
You can take a look in the News section of www.zensound.es for more info.

Cheers.

ZenSound
KVRist
Topic Starter

Post Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:30 am

RELEASED!

I have prepared the demo track, I was trapped a couple of days in a spiral of creativity while I was composing the demo track, really was fun :D

You can hear here the demo track and also download Condensed Energy if you like it.
http://www.zensound.es/soundsets/chroma ... ed-energy/

Thanks!

ZenSound
KVRist
Topic Starter

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:25 am

Hi all.

The soundset Condensed Energy is now updated.

You can use the Modwheel for add vibrato effect to the patches.

And the volumes of all the patches are normalized, now you don't need to worry about clipping at all!

Also more things will come in a near future...

Thanks!

http://www.zensound.es/soundsets/chroma ... ed-energy/

ZenSound
KVRist
Topic Starter

Post Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:56 am

From now Detailed Machinery is at half price, until end of october.

Cheers!

arachnaut
KVRist
396 posts since 29 Aug, 2006 from Eta Carinae

Post Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:08 pm

Very nice set of presets. Lots of variety and plenty of sci-fi sounds that I like.
Jim Hurley - experimental music
Windows 10 Pro (20H2 19042.662); i9-9900K@5.1GHz;
Cakewalk; Adam Audio A8X; Axiom 61

jc_vt
KVRian
732 posts since 27 May, 2012 from Vermont, USA

Post Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:12 pm

ZenSound wrote:From now Detailed Machinery is at half price, until end of october.

Cheers!
So the price on your website is the reduced price already? These work with Aalto CM?

ZenSound
KVRist
Topic Starter

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:22 am

arachnaut wrote:Very nice set of presets. Lots of variety and plenty of sci-fi sounds that I like.
Thanks a lot arachnaut :wink:
jc_vt wrote:
ZenSound wrote:From now Detailed Machinery is at half price, until end of october.

Cheers!
So the price on your website is the reduced price already? These work with Aalto CM?
Yes the price in my website is the reduced price, it only costs 5 Euro.

I don't know if it works with Aalto CM, I will consider it, I want that the users of Aalto CM can use 'Detailed Machinery' soundset too.

Best Regards,
Adrian.

aMUSEd
KVRAF
33565 posts since 14 Sep, 2002 from In teh net

Post Tue May 08, 2018 1:55 pm

Can't find this on your website anymore, I was looking for a patchlist as I have converted it to NKS and wanted some patch notes/category info so I can tag the patches better

(Actually I could do with some notes for Avant Koncept too as I already did that and tagged it but with what I can see and hear and it was a bit easier as patches at least have some description of what they are, but it would still be better having your own notes as you know your work better than me - I'm converting them all eventually)

Return to “Instruments”