New Hybrid 3 synth really good incredible on pads what do you think ???

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
Banned
90 posts since 12 Sep, 2011

Post Fri May 09, 2014 10:28 pm

New Hybrid 3 synth really good incredible on pads what do you think ???

Where it lies in comparison with Diva sylenth1 and so on ..
How does it fit into the mix and what character do you think it has?

Demo sound.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP6395Ykv_E

:singer:

KVRAF
25857 posts since 20 Jan, 2008 from a star near where you are

Post Sat May 10, 2014 4:41 am

mikedw wrote:New Hybrid 3 synth really good incredible on pads what do you think ???
What synth are you refering to ???

KVRAF
2168 posts since 28 Jul, 2003

Post Sat May 10, 2014 4:49 am

I thought it sounded pretty ordinary tbh. :shrug:

Sorry.
Last edited by Ben H on Sat May 10, 2014 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

KVRian
1242 posts since 26 Mar, 2004 from UK

Post Sat May 10, 2014 5:05 am

Numanoid wrote:
mikedw wrote:New Hybrid 3 synth really good incredible on pads what do you think ???
http://www.airmusictech.com/product/hybrid-3
ABLETON LIVE 11 & PUSH2: TWISTED TOOLS : SONIC CHARGE : SUGAR BYTES : AUDIO DAMAGE
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Beware the Quoth
30027 posts since 4 Sep, 2001 from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Post Sat May 10, 2014 5:08 am

Numanoid wrote:

Probably the one called 'Hybrid 3' thats also in the video he linked to. :roll:
This signature tells the story really, as quoting insults directed at me makes me someone with an over-inflated ego.

KVRAF

Post Sat May 10, 2014 5:18 am

whyterabbyt wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
If you check the KVR database there is lots of plugs called Hybrid. The synth you are refering to is not called Hybrid 3 in the database, but Hybrid :roll:

I don't click on youtube links, the OP could only be intersted in using the posting to get views on the vid.

Beware the Quoth

Post Sat May 10, 2014 6:21 am

Numanoid wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
If you check the KVR database there is lots of plugs called Hybrid.
Actually, no there's only one synth called 'Hybrid'.

And the last update for the entry is v1.6. in 2011. So its not that hard to work out that 'Hybrid 3' might be a later version of it. And it is.

And if you use Google, there's only one synth called 'Hybrid 3'. And its newly updated from Hybrid 2.
The synth you are refering to is not called Hybrid 3 in the database, but Hybrid :roll:
Thats because V3 is new. And even you should be up to working out that the KVR database isnt actually 100% up-to-the-second complete.
This signature tells the story really, as quoting insults directed at me makes me someone with an over-inflated ego.

KVRAF
5573 posts since 13 Jan, 2005 from the bottom of my heart

Post Sat May 10, 2014 6:30 am

Numanoid wrote:
why you come in this thread when you don't even know what synth he' s talking about? ..and why it's his fault that you don't know it and the kvr database isn't updated?

back2topic: i agree the pads presets are great. i like it.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

KVRAF

Post Sat May 10, 2014 6:36 am

whyterabbyt wrote:Actually, no there's only one synth called 'Hybrid'.

And the last update for the entry is v1.6. in 2011. So its not that hard to work out that 'Hybrid 3' might be a later version of it. And it is.

And if you use Google, there's only one synth called 'Hybrid 3'. And its newly updated from Hybrid 2.

Thats because V3 is new. And even you should be up to working out that the KVR database isnt actually 100% up-to-the-second complete.
And I thought I spent too much time on KVR, man you are scary :help:

Do you actually bother spending half an hour on a Saturday afternoon, writing up this and backing the OP because he was to lazy to post a link to Air website? :o

KVRAF

Post Sat May 10, 2014 6:38 am

murnau wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
why you come in this thread when you don't even know what synth he' s talking about? ..and why it's his fault that you don't know it and the kvr database isn't updated?
Amen

Beware the Quoth

Post Sat May 10, 2014 6:57 am

Numanoid wrote:Do you actually bother spending half an hour on a Saturday afternoon, writing up this and backing the OP because he was to lazy to post a link to Air website? :o
Do you actually bother spending more than half an hour on a Saturday afternoon, writing up this and attacking the OP because you were too lazy to follow a link to youtube or use Google?

And are you really dumb enough to think the OP was asking an opinion of people who didnt know what the synth was?

KVRAF
31165 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Post Sat May 10, 2014 7:10 am

:lol:

KVRian
958 posts since 9 Feb, 2013 from dallas tx

Post Sat May 10, 2014 9:07 am

lots of free synths sound just as good as that pad I heard in the video.

KVRAF
5573 posts since 13 Jan, 2005 from the bottom of my heart

Post Sat May 10, 2014 9:30 am

yessongs wrote:lots of free synths sound just as good as that pad I heard in the video.
no need for demo i have youtube. :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Banned
12897 posts since 5 Jun, 2012

Post Sat May 10, 2014 9:41 am

Seems a bit like Dune 2.
I like the interface, judging from the screenshot, although the black labels on the gray background are hard to read.
The sound seems pleasant based on the examples, but I guess the times of milestone advances regarding synth sound quality and flexibility are over... The quality and flexibility differences among the good ones out there are shrinking rapidly. So my question would be, what does this Hybrid 3 thingy do that Dune 2, Spire, etc. don't? What about CPU hunger?

Return to “Instruments”