APC Mini bugs
- Random freezing, especially when shift-button is pressed
- Browser Mode opens the browser but then freezes the APC mini
- Drum Sequencer: Drum cells fire double midi note when drum track armed (Arming the track is the only way to preview the sound currently)
More of than not when using faders we want "more/less of something", not an actual fixed number and in a live situation a sudden jump in value is not desired at all. If the Bitwig API allows, with some simple math we could remove the jumps and make it more relative
Somehow it should indicate which device is selected: On-screen notification with the device name or highlight the selected device in the device panel as when selected by mouse, if possible.
(I could provide some ui/ux sketches if you think these are worth/possible to implement)
- "Tools" to Shift View: Delete, Duplicate & Copy (Paste when another clip cell is pressed + clears clipboard).
For eg: To Select Clip press and hold ~2 seconds > Selected clip starts flashing (twice as fast as when cued for playing) Note: Clip start/stop should then be on "note off" && != selected, to avoid problems, I think. (If it’s possible to listen for time/double presses).
- "Settings View". To have more space on Shift View move: 1 octave keyboard, two red change scale buttons, in-key/chromatic toggle to "Settings View". (Leave the Shift View for things you need more often).
- Add "Change New empty clip length" (for eg: 1-8 bars) to Shift or "Settings View".
- "User View", a clean view for custom mappings.
- Drum View: Mute/Solo drum cell
Hopefully that wasn’t too much
Let me know what you think. Cheers!