drum spillage 2 update?

Official support for: audiospillage.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

can we expect a DS2 update anytime soon? it's been a while...
p

2.1 is in the works. Sample export is back in. Randomiser still needs finalizing and we've been restructuring the internal parameter mapping for improved external MIDI control.

It should be soon...

glad to hear that! I hope the update also adds the feature of variable note lengths in keyboard mode?

a sustain mode? sounds like a good idea!

yep. you mentioned that already in april ;)
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&t=409687

Yes, it's been a while coming. We've been a bit pre-occupied with other projects, R&D and other stuff. Also, it has been pointed out that the MIDI assign system in Live 9 isn't a great match for DrumSpillage 2. This turned into quite a rabbit hole and requires massive internal reworking. So that will have to wait unless we can find a more elegant solution.

Regarding the randomizer, something we get asked for a lot is a global randomisation mode which we are looking into now. If anyone wants to chime in with opinions on that feel free.

Back soon,
AudioSpillage

I'd really like to see the LFO's not only to be in sync with the DAW's BPM, but also to be "locked" to the beat. Right now it's pretty random.

For example a synced rectangle LFO would have its low value on the 1+2+ beats and its hight value on the 3+4+ beats, but after I stop and press play again it shifted and suddenly the low value is on +3+4 and the hight value on +1+2 and it goes on and on, pretty unpredictable everytime I stop and play.

This takes away a lot of the LFO's modulation potential, since it's a drum synth and it's all about rhythm and repetition.

thanks rozze. only just seen this. I know what you mean about the LFOs - we'll take a look at this and see if we can implement something.

Will you implement polyphonic aftertouch? I can see nifty things with pad controllers and DS.

I'm currently using a workaround, via logics smart controls.

it's certainly an avenue worth exploring as many drum controllers are now sending out poly aftertouch. how is the Logic smart control workaround working out?

Did Drum Spillage get this update?

I'm very tempted to buy it, just wondering if it's still being supported...

The demo's constant noise is slightly annoying,,,

fewture wrote:...I really like the individual randomisation mode in DrumSpillage 1…
...A globalisation mode in the same style would be great.

I quite like the Seekbeats global randomisation style (see Seekbeats drum synth for iOS) - you can choose which drums are affected and by what percentage...
+1

Wondering about the update too. I actually already own DS2, and very much like it. But an update -- or just confirmation that the developers are still actively engaged in this product -- would be great.

Hi there, yes were are still actively developing DrumSpillage 2. There will be a 2.1 update coming soon.
Hopefully this month, August 2015.

What's the word on implementing some of the features from v1, like changing root notes for pads and key ranges? I would love more modulatable parameters like envelope and pan. Full instrument pitch shift would be awesome too, so you could tune all the pads up or down. And perhaps macro controls to control multiple parameters at once.

Return to “AudioSpillage”