Hive preview (April 1 update)

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First recording...live with FL Studio, recorded in edison.

It is over 15 minutes long (so feel free to skip parts). Started from scratch. Arp enabled, some 'weird' chords, playing with FX, 4 OSC.

Recorded with 1 instance of Presswerk to get some extra gritty sound in the louder parts. ENJOY

https://soundcloud.com/exmatproton/exm- ... ve/s-dEzww
Last edited by exmatproton on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Urs: I will doing a preview beta video for my video channel Synth Anatomy ;)

The synth sounds extremely good and the CPU is very friendly with the included patches ;)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Really nice synthesizer.
yzcoruhT

After an hour so of use. Wow, great sound, easy to use, loads of modulation options, effects all sound sweet, hardly any CPU. The three engines are distinctly different and bring their own flavour too. An improvement over Sylenth in every way it seems.

It certainly ain't gonna take the place of Spire (which for me already replaced Sylenth in most respects) but i can see them complementing each other in a number of ways.

And i haven't even touched the arp/seq yet.

urs have you read my suggestion about adding Pitch OSC to the modulation targets?
it is really needed for the nordlead trick and give sub bass sounds the punch?

looking good the preview!

Ameyah Audio wrote:urs have you read my suggestion about adding Pitch OSC to the modulation targets?
it is really needed for the nordlead trick and give sub bass sounds the punch?

looking good the preview!
It is available. Just drag the mod matrix to the octave control. Gives you coarse tune control.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

On screen keyboard getting stuck using MBP mouse pad? I've only tried it on the Mac so far, will try on PC tomorrow.

Oh, using Live 9

^^ Known issue.

Righty ho

Bought... I'm just about to install the Beta.

U-he... Legend! :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Bought. No need to try out it's an u-he synth. :)
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:Bought. No need to try out it's an u-he synth. :)
Definitely. The only Devs I'd do it for. :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

I'm really liking the mod matrix and the sequencer and the FX and the filters and the clean/dirty/normal options and the..... Well, there's not much NOT to like so far!!

Here's my first couple of presets. I'll add more to this folder as I experiment more... https://copy.com/CdrftctJqn2oqBmh

I'm being awkward this time around having a long demo session first. My task is on can I get HIVE to make a better supersaw phaser pad than DIVA I might feel awkward down the line knowing its not a historical synth I'm using and going behind DIVA's back. So far I'm really linking it, real nice workflow. Thanks Urs and u-he team.
Last edited by Kaboom75 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Added download link to Linux VST version to first post - thanks to Abique!

Return to “u-he”