Hardwired - Amiga500 mod music flashback

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Old tracker tune i made back in the early 90's using GVP Digital sound studio tracker on my Amiga 500 that i STILL have!!! this was done with every note and sample entered manually by hand. the good ol days!
back then i did all my sequencing using a sequencer called MUSIC-X on the Amiga-500. i had a Roland D-5 as a master, a Kawai K4 module and a Korg M3r. I was just a young punk out of highschool and i moved away to another state. i took all my gear with me. but 3 months later, i had to come back and i left everything
behind but the Amiga 500! so i was forced to learn tracker style sequencing and this is the first creation that came of it! hah
Digital Sound Studio 8 for Amiga500 - 1991
https://soundcloud.com/layzerkvr/hardwired
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Fun !

(( D ))

I'm glad I played this before making too much of a dent in the bottle of Port that I just opened or things could have got a little messy round here :wink:

This has got a bit of everything, '80s orch stabs, hints of DM and IM (before their time, if I'm not mistaken), and some eyball-rattlin' panning. This would probably be great at a party and to hell with the HSE folks.

Good work :)

Happy New Year

Wow! Full on infectious energy! Great work! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”