So many sorrows (ambient)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, very busy the last weeks but i had some free times.
So i made this new song, i hope you like it.

Comments are welcome, like always.

Christian

https://soundcloud.com/alias9593/so-many-sorrows

Marvelous sound design makes this a sweet sorrow. Another jewel. Perfect mix. :tu:

I love it. It's got a "big", ominous sound. Well constructed sonics and great reverb, It's great when that bass hits at 2:17.

Excellent work :tu:

delicate and spacey, great soundtrack material. mix sounded great on the portapro's :phones: :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Wide and almost searching with bits of melody attempting to come into focus. Nice, and thank you for sharing it with the world

Thank you guys.

Layzer, i know you're very attentive to the mix and the sound,great that like how it's made.

Tim, you know i like to play with reverb and you know where it comes from.
I've seen you're on Ambient Online 2015, looking forward to see what you've done .....

Alias9593 wrote: Tim, you know i like to play with reverb and you know where it comes from.
I've seen you're on Ambient Online 2015, looking forward to see what you've done .....
Maybe the best purchase I ever made :wink:

The album should be released within the next week. I've gone minimal for that piece. :lol:

Being a huge ambient fan, I may be biased in saying that I truly enjoyed this track, but it really was well done. Thanks for sharing.

I'm not always sure ambient is the exact word for what i'm doing but i never found a better one.
I'm a big ambient fan too, specially dark ambient.
I visited your SC, well done too.

Great sounds. Love the layers rising and falling like waves of emotion.
Beautifully realised.
Excellent listen!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Thank you, Allomerus.
very nice words, i'm glad you like it.
Hugely appreciated.

Zero gravity..
Pure bliss in space :)

Look this just won't do. If I listen to any more extreme chill-out tracks I'll be too zoned out to do anything :P :lol: :tu:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

very enjoyable! thanks for sharing!!

Thanks to all of you, you're making the sun shine in this rainy Sunday, thank you, again and again.

Return to “Music Cafe”