Samplephonics 808 question

Official support for: samplephonics.com
zuluu
KVRer
2 posts since 3 Apr, 2015

Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:10 am

Hi,

I just bought Samplephonics 808 and Im trying to figure out how to get chromatically tuned drum kicks without using an external sampler. Is there a way? I would like to have a drum kick for every note, so that I can do basslines.

I see there is CH Pitch and tone, but I have no clue what note I get when I use them. My question ist, if there is an easy way to achieve that inside of Samplephonics 808.

Thank you very much!!!

PS.: Im very happy with the instrument, it sounds really fat and the Gui interface is beautiful! The only thing that Im missing is the 808 bassline, that would make it perfect!! I hope there is a way.... :hyper:

Phil - Samplephonics
KVRer
1 posts since 16 Aug, 2013

Re: Samplephonics 808 question

Post Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:56 am

Thanks for the kind words about the product!

This isn't currently possible without re-mapping the samples within Kontakt's edit view. I've created a chromatically mapped kick drum instrument for you and sent it over to you via email.

zuluu
KVRer
2 posts since 3 Apr, 2015

Re: Samplephonics 808 question

Post Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:31 am

Hi,

thank you so much!! The instrument you created works perfectly, you saved the track I was working on :)

And thank you very much for the good, very nice and very fast support! Actually, Samplephonics 808 worked perfectly from the beginning and you created that special drum instrument for me, so , again, thank you very much!! :)

Return to “Samplephonics”