Difficult to register at AmpleSound, and where is AGML?

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I am impressed by the videos of AGT and AGM, and would like to try AGML before committing.

(Other possibilities include buying a guitar library for Kontakt, etc, but AmpleSound guitars seem very impressive).

However:

- I cannot find the AGML download. There is mention of a dedicated server but no working link anywhere that I could find.
- I have not found a way to register for an account at AmpleSound, other than entering my details when actually purchasing.

Hi, we don't have AGML available for the moment. You can try AGM full version too here http://www.amplesound.net/en/download.asp . You will get registered after you finish purchase.

Thank you.

Jie Chen[Ample Sound] wrote:Hi, we don't have AGML available for the moment.
Hi,

I thank you for the improvement of your products (AGP in my case), but your answer about AGML2 is curious. Perhaps you expect that we install the full version, work with it, and then buy it after 7 days. Why not? It’s business. But don’t show AGML2 on your website, and make us loose time to find a download link. Personally, I just have a very limited use of acoustic guitar, and will not buy it. But I discovered Amplesound with AGLM1, and am not convinced that these methods will be appreciated by your clients or potential clients. But may the explanation be different… So let us know.

Agreed. I tried to access your website to find the demos and couldn't. This was yesterday morning. By noon I purchased NI Strummer. You almost had my business but the website let us down. - Scotty.

We just released electric series 2.0 recently and we removed AGML for the sake of saving bandwidth to ensure it won't interfere this update.

Jie Chen[Ample Sound] wrote:We just released electric series 2.0 recently and we removed AGML for the sake of saving bandwidth to ensure it won't interfere this update.
So explain it on your website!

Return to “Ample Sound”