soundtoys V5

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Funny, I dreamed right this night Soundtoys is releasing V5
while on wake time I don`t think about it a single minute.

I am not equipped with a professional education in prophecy, but here we go ...
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

One day this dream will come true... or SoundToys goes out of business meanwhile :(
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

any word on soundtoys v5 yet?

they were having a show n teel last month of v5 and haven't seen anything about it or any new news.

this is getting a bit ridiculous.

they were having a show n teel last month of v5 and haven't seen anything about it or any new news.

from the facebook of soundtoys: ST5 is still undergoing testing and QA. Stay tuned for updates! (may 23 2015)

WHEN WHEN WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:WHEN WHEN WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon-isssssssssssssssssssssh?

Sountoys 4 bundle on promo currently @ $375

hivkorn wrote:

from the facebook of soundtoys: ST5 is still undergoing testing and QA. Stay tuned for updates! (may 23 2015)
So I guess they found too many too serious issues, that they still undergo testing and QA... It doesn't really matter, since it won't bring much new stuff for me. Meanwhile I have fun with v4.

deft_bonz wrote:
hivkorn wrote:

So I guess they found too many too serious issues, that they still undergo testing and QA... It doesn't really matter, since it won't bring much new stuff for me. Meanwhile I have fun with v4.
deft..with the sale, what do you think should be given some consideration. Im thinking echo boy for sure at $89. What else? Tough question i know, with not knowing my software selection.
There ya have it...

For me the absolute musts from SoundToys are: EchoBoy, FilterFreak, MicroShift, PhaseMistress and Decapitator. But all of them are really great.

EchoBoy, FilterFreak & MicroShift get used in every session in every day. PhaseMistress is my first call when I need a phaser. And Decapitator is my first choice for saturation and distortion, although Klanghelm SDRR is also very good in this situation.

I'd highly recommend the Native Bundle, if you can afford it. I never regretted the 500 bucks I paid. I got them not during the sale, plus I bought the MicroShift afterwards.

Thanks a ton man. I wouldnt mind the Native bundle, but man i have sooooo many plugins. More than i need OR want.

At $375 im kicking it around (not too seriously), and as much as i dig altar boy and lil primal tap it may be hard to resist.

Electric guitar is my thing, so im honing in on the soundtoys stuff that will enhance that area.
There ya have it...

Nice to see Little Primaltap on again. I missed that the first time round. It sounds great, but I think I'll wait for V5 to come out, as I expect it'll come with big primaltap when that's released.

I couldn't live without my Soundtoys bundle. Don't sit on the fence if you've got the opportunity.

I love sound toys to death (they're the only plugins I'll actually put up with an iLok to use) but I think the whole practice of announcing a product 8 months to a year before it actually comes out is pretty silly. I much prefer the approach of companies like FabFilter which don't hype anything and just release the product when its for sale. My 2c :)

Never regretted soundtoys along with Slate/Eiosis my goto plugins fwiw.

I am anticipating (not expecting) with the sale finishing June 30th, a 1stish July release. maybe.

Ultrasonic wrote:Thanks a ton man. I wouldnt mind the Native bundle, but man i have sooooo many plugins. More than i need OR want.

At $375 im kicking it around (not too seriously), and as much as i dig altar boy and lil primal tap it may be hard to resist.

Electric guitar is my thing, so im honing in on the soundtoys stuff that will enhance that area.
It'll be the other way around when you bought them: "How could I ever have been without ST?!?!" And you'll start to sell your other plugins or you just use the former plugins in cases ST can't do something :D :D :D They're gooood, but they can't do everything :wink:

Just got Soundtoys FX Bundle and an iLok for dirt cheap on JRR.

Going to sell some other stuff I no longer need now :party:

Said I would never buy an iLok :hihi:
SW: Cubase 9.5 | Komplete 11 | Omnisphere 2 | Perfect Storm 2.5 | Soundtoys 5
HW: Steinberg UR28M | Focal Alpha 50 | Fender Jazz Bass | Alesis VI25

Return to “Effects”