What's up at Plogue?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alter/Ego Bidule chipcrusher chipsounds chipspeech chipsynth MD chipsynth PortaFM sforzando

Really looking forward to chipsynth64. :) hope to see it before my beard gets totally grey ;)

Me too. SID is in its own league, no need for some NES squarewaves :D
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

Nothing is shelved. We have at least 8 more synths in the chipsynth line pipeline (so far) and other secret projects. Sorry if there wasn't a new release in 2022. Hope to have a new product out this year though. We also had to work on a lot of under the hood things, VST3 additions, CLAP support etc.

Cheers
David Viens, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc. Montreal.
https://twitter.com/plgDavid
https://plogue.com

davidv@plogue wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:49 pmCLAP support
:clap:
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

davidv@plogue wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:49 pm Nothing is shelved. We have at least 8 more synths in the chipsynth line pipeline (so far) and other secret projects. Sorry if there wasn't a new release in 2022. Hope to have a new product out this year though. We also had to work on a lot of under the hood things, VST3 additions, CLAP support etc.

Cheers
Cool. I’m not a chipsynth connoisseur. What other engines need to be emulated? I know there’s the Commodore 64 and SNES.

masterhiggins wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:25 pm Cool. I’m not a chipsynth connoisseur. What other engines need to be emulated? I know there’s the Commodore 64 and SNES.
Chipsynth SFC (aka SNES) is already out. Maybe you meant the NES?

nominil wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:34 pm
masterhiggins wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:25 pm Cool. I’m not a chipsynth connoisseur. What other engines need to be emulated? I know there’s the Commodore 64 and SNES.
Chipsynth SFC (aka SNES) is already out. Maybe you meant the NES?
Whoops. Correct. I meant nes

You know Plogue always delivers. Patience is Golden.

davidv@plogue wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:49 pmWe have at least 8 more synths in the chipsynth line pipeline (so far) and other secret projects.
Hold up... AFAIK we're currently waiting on FC and 64, that makes two. If my calculations are correct, that's SIX more chipsynths that I don't know about, presumably before we get to the "other secret projects". Now I don't mean to be nosy but I simply MUST know. Spill the beans, Viens!

NAD wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:43 am
davidv@plogue wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:49 pmWe have at least 8 more synths in the chipsynth line pipeline (so far) and other secret projects.
Hold up... AFAIK we're currently waiting on FC and 64, that makes two. If my calculations are correct, that's SIX more chipsynths that I don't know about, presumably before we get to the "other secret projects". Now I don't mean to be nosy but I simply MUST know. Spill the beans, Viens!
6 unannounced ones, yes (so far - you know me always thinking of new shiny)
They are all fun to work on, so that's another thing that led to the C64/FC delays., (sorry) :)
David Viens, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc. Montreal.
https://twitter.com/plgDavid
https://plogue.com

davidv@plogue wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:24 pm
NAD wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:43 am
6 unannounced ones, yes (so far - you know me always thinking of new shiny)
They are all fun to work on, so that's another thing that led to the C64/FC delays., (sorry) :)
Well, you confirmed a while ago that one of them is the TX81Z, right?

davidv@plogue - is OPS7 pretty much a done deal or can we expect new features & enhancements soon?

davidv@plogue wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:49 pm Nothing is shelved. We have at least 8 more synths in the chipsynth line pipeline (so far) and other secret projects. Sorry if there wasn't a new release in 2022. Hope to have a new product out this year though. We also had to work on a lot of under the hood things, VST3 additions, CLAP support etc.

Cheers
That OPS7 is so good that you all deserve at least a year off after that gem.

Totally agree..
..but it’s well over a year since ops7 release ☺️
I am perfectly happy with the current state of it , a true masterpiece !
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I'd love to see classic sampler emulations by plogue after that with all the good artefacts they create. Including d/a to polyphonic playback.

Return to “Instruments”