Free VSTi Synthesizer "Marazmator" 2.3 (Win32/64)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Marazmator

Updating:
• The problem with sizes of a window of the plug-in loaded in hosts from Steinberg is corrected (Nuendo, Cubase).
• Work of visual components of a plug-in is improved.
• English version of user manual.
Last edited by vasyan on Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for this!

I'm also preparing my version of translation now. The English text which is in the download has some signs of machine translation, it's mostly understandable and is much better than nothing, but I think I'll finish my work just in order not to let it go for nothing (I'm not a professional translator though).
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:I'm also preparing my version of translation now. The English text which is in the download has some signs of machine translation, it's mostly understandable and is much better than nothing, but I think I'll finish my work just in order not to let it go for nothing (I'm not a professional translator though).
I will be hopes that your version of the translation will be better. :tu:

I faced a serious problem of broadcast of a code under a 64-bit platform. A problem that a lot of code is written on the assembler for the 32-bit mode. And alas I am not familiar with the assembler 64 of bits (((

x86-64 version is available now
Last edited by vasyan on Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Update
2.1 version is available now.
It is even more sounds and opportunities!
Last edited by vasyan on Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello vasyan,

thats great, thank you for the update, zip-folder, 64 bit just :tu:

A little question after reading the help: I still not really get the meaning of the delivered midi-files to import for the sequencer. Are they used like patterns in the way of a arpeggiator/step sequencer inside Marazmator (like kirnu, nora etc.) ? So they react only relative to the input nodes from keyboard/midi track ?

Or are they ment as patterns for a midi track to drive Marazmator ?

Kind regards,

Richard

Vasyan, do you still have your first Marazmator DEMO (with the Pinoquio)??

I would like to put it in my http://vstmuseum.com : )

love this little gem. thanks millions for it Vasyan!

no installer in a zip file just a self contained DLL... you're doing it right, man!
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Thanks for the updated x64 version ... nice it's a simple dll file too. :party:

tatanka wrote:Hello vasyan,

thats great, thank you for the update, zip-folder, 64 bit just :tu:

A little question after reading the help: I still not really get the meaning of the delivered midi-files to import for the sequencer. Are they used like patterns in the way of a arpeggiator/step sequencer inside Marazmator (like kirnu, nora etc.) ? So they react only relative to the input nodes from keyboard/midi track ?

Or are they ment as patterns for a midi track to drive Marazmator ?

Kind regards,

Richard
See exemples of midi files in folder C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Marazmator\Patterns
only one track supported - first track in midi file, and 16 steps included only.
No midi parameters except a tonality and sequence of notes are considered.
Sorry for my English, i'm Russian )))

AlVi5 wrote:Vasyan, do you still have your first Marazmator DEMO (with the Pinoquio)??

Old version?

Many presets in the old version are available and in new, for example №1 "Lunge" ("Выпад")
Download old version here.
Last edited by vasyan on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vasyan wrote:
AlVi5 wrote:Vasyan, do you still have your first Marazmator DEMO (with the Pinoquio)??

Old version?

Many presets in the old version are available and in new, for example #1 "Lunge" ("Выпад")
Download old version here.

thecontrolcentre wrote:Thanks for the updated x64 version ... nice it's a simple dll file too. :party:
Thanks! Further updates are possible!

Return to “Instruments”