Communication

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I rarely find time to actually do something more than few bars. But sometimes it happens.
Wish I had time to fix all the parts that annoy me, but I better try to finish something else. :)

https://soundcloud.com/tuzemec/communication

I enjoyed the listen! sounded solid here on my Speakers. I liked the sound choice and the groovy-flowing Feeling.

Good to hear something new from you again. You have a nice mix of good synth sounds on here, and the mix is great too. Very enjoyable.

Good work :)

Nice one, can´t really say a lot about it though because it just flows well, and it´s well mixed.

Personally, I liked the part up to 2:53 best as I´m not too fond of that solo melody that kicks in afterwards (it sounds a bit like an afterthought, like "need to add something extra after the break"), but that´s just me. Good work tho 8)

goooooood stuff! good sounds, composition and mix. a winner :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Thanks a lot for the comments, guys.
I'm not all that happy with the final result, but the track was done after a few months of musical break (was playing The Witcher 3 and some other personal stuff. Hope Fallout 4 won't have the same effect :)).
Personally, I liked the part up to 2:53 best as I´m not too fond of that solo melody that kicks in afterwards (it sounds a bit like an afterthought, like "need to add something extra after the break"), but that´s just me. Good work tho 8)
Yeah, I had a couple of "alternative developments" with that solo, but at the end didn't liked the alternatives. :)

Cheers! :phones:

Return to “Music Cafe”