v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer RapidComposer LE

Hello lulukom,
the font size depends on the master track height. If you make the master track taller (by dragging the bottom) the font size increases to a certain limit.
Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

RapidComposer v3.9b47 is available!

Improvements:
  • "Select All Phrases In Track", "Deselect All Phrases In Track" and "Remove All Phrases In Track" added to Track Inspector
  • Fixed inactive controls in some phrase generators, e.g. in the Ostinato Generator
  • Fixed 'Insert Phrase Container With Browser Selection' crashing
  • [Plug-ins] Fixed a crashing bug

the font size depends on the master track height. If you make the master track taller (by dragging the bottom) the font size increases to a certain limit.
Hi Attila !Thanks
I already figured out how it works) And at the same time imported some nice (free) Fonts!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Couldn't you add an OS directory browser dialog to the font directory? As it is, it's confusing for a new user..

Changing fonts is only for expert users because there are some requirements, like the font should include special symbols, like sharp, flat, arrows, should have bold, semibold versions, etc.
For example the font lulukom uses has no bold characters (or RC could not locate it).
It is important to understand that RC does not use the OS fonts, or font rendering provided by the OS.

Hi everyone ! What variation do you remove unnecessary notes from a chord?

I think why there is no Render Track command ?
This is weird because I could render the track and start applying track variations again.
It is also not clear why there is no variation of the phrase Limit Note Range, which is available in variations of the track?

lulukom wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:30 am Hi everyone ! What variation do you remove unnecessary notes from a chord?
That is a phrase variation.. "remove note".. but, results may not be as expected.. trial and error workflow..

Thanks, but I mean a chord in which all notes start at the same position (chord block). I didn’t manage to turn the 6th voice chord into a 3 voice chord using “remove the note”. What choice did you make on the menu?

lulukom wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:56 am I think why there is no Render Track command ?
This is weird because I could render the track and start applying track variations again.
It is also not clear why there is no variation of the phrase Limit Note Range, which is available in variations of the track?
Use the "Render Phrase" from the phrase inspector, then apply variations again (I do this a LOT).. I am gonna make a guess on why "limit Note Range" is a track variation.. Because you can filter all incoming notes that may not be a "musical note", i.e., key switches..

lulukom wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:44 pm Thanks, but I mean a chord in which all notes start at the same position (chord block). I didn’t manage to turn the 6th voice chord into a 3 voice chord using “remove the note”. What choice did you make on the menu?
it lists from the phrase inspector -> Variations Tab -> Add
Yea, why I said may not give the results you are looking for.. Other than that, just manually edit..

Use the "Render Phrase" from the phrase inspector, then apply variations again (I do this a LOT)..
If I have 200 phrases in a track and want to apply variations to all phrases at once, then Render Track would be the best choice and it is not interesting to render each phrase) All significant DAW have a track renderer.

it lists from the phrase inspector -> Variations Tab -> Add
Yea, why I said may not give the results you are looking for.. Other than that, just manually edit..
Yes, I have to edit manually!) :x

lulukom wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:53 pm
Use the "Render Phrase" from the phrase inspector, then apply variations again (I do this a LOT)..
If I have 200 phrases in a track and want to apply variations to all phrases at once, then Render Track would be the best choice and it is not interesting to render each phrase) All significant DAW have a track renderer.
Use select all phrase in the track, then render.. not each individual phrase.. hehehe... You also have the glue phrase action in the phrase inspector too..

Use select all phrase in the track, then render.. not each individual phrase..
Yes you are right . Difficult, but it works (not everyone would guess to do this)) :dog:

Return to “MusicDevelopments”