What's the latest on the Smart Electronix crew?

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are any of them still active? Does anyone talk to any of them?

I spoke to Bram couple of years ago (he now works for NI). Thoght that we can re-new something at Smartelectronix.. But it seems that there is no interest.. Entire crew also does not have access to treir e-mails and accouns.

It was a great team - with huge potential and I am sure that now former SE guys are having their best they deserved.

Alex.
AKA Alex @ SE

Ha, just saw this; thanks for your reply.

For sure, I have a weird nostalgia for the mid-2000's freeware community. It had a certain feel to it, like being part of a music scene. And SE was one of the biggest players; SE stuff still makes top freeware lists on blogs and forums.

It's good to see that some of y'all found good positions afterwards. Certainly deserved.

Cheers.

MOAR SE STUFFFFFFFF RARRRRRRR

I absolutely love to have livecut for logic x. This was favourite plugin for drum fills and glitches, an audio based effects plug in literally doesn't exist anywhere now that matched it. Only in ableton, which means using two daws. :phones: I would happily pay money for a new version of livecut. sign me up. please someone at smart electronix see this and start the project again, I'm suuure you could make a killing :)

AlexSE wrote:I spoke to Bram couple of years ago (he now works for NI). Thoght that we can re-new something at Smartelectronix.. But it seems that there is no interest.. Entire crew also does not have access to treir e-mails and accouns.

That's a real shame. :(

I can't even donate anymore to get rid of the nagscreen in Taurus : \
10 presets but very inspirational and easy to tweek to your liking ...

Return to “Smart Electronix”