Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
The Chase
KVRAF

10489 posts since 12 Jun, 2004, from Alberto Balsam

Postby The Chase; Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:00 am What's the latest on the Smart Electronix crew?

Are any of them still active? Does anyone talk to any of them?
AlexSE
KVRer

8 posts since 1 Apr, 2002, from Russia

Postby AlexSE; Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:46 am Re: What's the latest on the Smart Electronix crew?

I spoke to Bram couple of years ago (he now works for NI). Thoght that we can re-new something at Smartelectronix.. But it seems that there is no interest.. Entire crew also does not have access to treir e-mails and accouns.

It was a great team - with huge potential and I am sure that now former SE guys are having their best they deserved.

Alex.
AKA Alex @ SE
The Chase
KVRAF

10489 posts since 12 Jun, 2004, from Alberto Balsam

Postby The Chase; Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:52 pm Re: What's the latest on the Smart Electronix crew?

Ha, just saw this; thanks for your reply.

For sure, I have a weird nostalgia for the mid-2000's freeware community. It had a certain feel to it, like being part of a music scene. And SE was one of the biggest players; SE stuff still makes top freeware lists on blogs and forums.

It's good to see that some of y'all found good positions afterwards. Certainly deserved.

Cheers.
manysounds
KVRer

13 posts since 24 Nov, 2010, from The Catskills

Postby manysounds; Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:10 am Re: What's the latest on the Smart Electronix crew?

MOAR SE STUFFFFFFFF RARRRRRRR
toneMUSIC
KVRer

1 post since 9 May, 2018

Postby toneMUSIC; Wed May 09, 2018 1:06 pm Re: What's the latest on the Smart Electronix crew?

I absolutely love to have livecut for logic x. This was favourite plugin for drum fills and glitches, an audio based effects plug in literally doesn't exist anywhere now that matched it. Only in ableton, which means using two daws. :phones: I would happily pay money for a new version of livecut. sign me up. please someone at smart electronix see this and start the project again, I'm suuure you could make a killing :)
Russell Grand
KVRian

981 posts since 22 May, 2017

Postby Russell Grand; Wed May 09, 2018 1:15 pm Re: What's the latest on the Smart Electronix crew?

AlexSE wrote:I spoke to Bram couple of years ago (he now works for NI). Thoght that we can re-new something at Smartelectronix.. But it seems that there is no interest.. Entire crew also does not have access to treir e-mails and accouns.

That's a real shame. :(

Moderator: Bram

Return to Smart Electronix