TBProAudio releases AB_LM - Loudness Match and Gain Staging Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ABLM2

How is it possible for it to auto-select channels?

I am thinking of maybe getting this for usage on default tracks on reaper since I feel like I would use it a lot -

I might also check out the JS again but the GUI does help.

jasonbrianmerrill wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:21 pm How is it possible for it to auto-select channels?

I am thinking of maybe getting this for usage on default tracks on reaper since I feel like I would use it a lot -

I might also check out the JS again but the GUI does help.
In fact, we had to remove the auto-link during plugin insertion function with 1.7. The problem was that in some DAWs the link IDs got corrupted while loading the project.

We have therefore extended the "manual automatic link" function (">" symbol directly to the link ID). So if you insert a new instance of AB-LM and press the auto-link button, the next free sender / receiver including correct IDs will be selected.

We are aware that we changed the work-flow for some people who added masses of AB-LM instances. Reaper scripts no longer work either.

For this reason we are developing and testing V1.8, which makes the auto-link function accessible for scripting. With V1.8 scripts are possible that insert 2 instances AB-LM and then send them to both the "Auto-Link" command and viola: Both instances are automatically linked.

I hope this helps :-)

Update to 1.8.1:
- NEW: auto-connect during instantiation
- NEW: Info menu
- UPDATE: make reset and link buttons automatable
- UPDATE: updated tooltip texts that match the manual
- UPDATE: small changes in registration process
- UPDATE: improved channel menu
- UPDATE: global reset of pre-gain diff and gain diff (shift mouse click)
- UPDATE: Pre FX, match max value, changed from shift mouse click to ctrl mouse click
- UPDATE: global match (shift mouse click)
- UPDATE: stepped level/gain mouse input
- FIX: VST3 broken gain match function, match buttons no longer automatable
- FIX: VST3 Cubase read correct bypass state
- FIX: VST3 crash Adobe Audition 2020
- FIX: improved Ableton/Studio One compatibility
- FIX: global command handling
- FIX: global reset/match

Quick Question:
Should a Send/Receive Connection be possible if both plugins reside on different tracks?

If yes, then Studio One seems to prohibit that from working..
When I create two audio tracks and put AB_LM on each one of them (with same Link ID), the connection Indicator flashes erratically.
But here is the catch though:
When I route the track with the receiving LM_AB into a bus, move LM_AB over into the bus inserts and then send from the other track into the Bus (even with the Send disabled), the connection suddenly works.

[Win10 x64 || Studio One v5.02 || AB_LM v1.81 VST3 x64]

_Freeman_ wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:14 pm Quick Question:
Should a Send/Receive Connection be possible if both plugins reside on different tracks?

If yes, then Studio One seems to prohibit that from working..
When I create two audio tracks and put AB_LM on each one of them (with same Link ID), the connection Indicator flashes erratically.
But here is the catch though:
When I route the track with the receiving LM_AB into a bus, move LM_AB over into the bus inserts and then send from the other track into the Bus (even with the Send disabled), the connection suddenly works.

[Win10 x64 || Studio One v5.02 || AB_LM v1.81 VST3 x64]
Well, this may work in some DAWs, but we do not guarantee this function.

Return to “Effects”