blue, possible with faster attacks same fast as the ladies Pat ?

Official support for: realitone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jim is right, Hip Hop Creator took more of a front seat than I expected. The Blue update is definitely coming soon.

Mike Greene wrote:The Blue update is definitely coming soon.
knock, knock...

@HardyP

I too miss a blue upate or more singers. hip hop i like not. i search for female hip hop singers and find nicki minaj and Mary J. Blige . they too have more attack. i think a voice as Evanescence can hear in Lithium sound good for hip hop rock and many more great. I think a voice with many overtones is better and if want softer, it is more easy to filter harmonics than add harmonics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJGpsL_XYQI
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

HardyP wrote:knock, knock...
Who's there?

I swear we're close on this. Yeah, I know I keep saying that, but Blue is really complex, so I get distracted really easily by ideas about ukuleles or trumpets, or hip hop ... :D

On the bright side, one of our biggest hurdles was that we had created our own custom sample editing app, but the snag was that it only worked for 16 bit samples. Last month we finally got it to work with 24 bit, so now we can actually start using it and finish up projects like the Blue update and new vocals.

good news, thanks Mike, and congrats on the custom sample editing app
You can run betas by me if you need help.

16 bit is enough for all microphone recordings because there is no mic amp that give a better dynamic as 13 bit (around 72 db). try it out with your equipment and look at the wave values that are record, when all is silence. BTW: i have see records with Midas preamps, they too not better

I hope enhanced blue come soon, my money is waiting since long time :wink:

Hi Mike! (Or others)

I am a newcomer to the Realivox user base. I read here that there would be some update coming up soon for Blue. As I've just bought and installed "The Ladies" yesterday, I am just scratching the surface of it and, well, have found some limits very soon. In fact, I had a project in mind that I wanted to use Ladies on but it looks like I will have to get back at the usual solution for those simple backup lines. Time will tell.

As announced a few weeks ago for Blue, have you planned to give some control over the consonants (particularly the ending ones) and by the same way adding some regular others (N, P, F, J, etc... ) to Ladies? I may have chosen the wrong library for my needs and I am still at the evaluation stage. Ironically, If I had Patty in the Blue suit, I thinks that I would be in business... :)

Also, is there a reason for my Kontakt to load the instrument in more than 60 seconds? I am on a totally new rebuilt DAW with 32G DDR4@3200, i7 7700K, 3 SSDs and the latest Kontakt incarnation. Is this the normal; behavior? I've only tested it in the standalone mode. I've also posted this concern to the support section of Realitone's website.

Thanks in advance for your lights!

Jean-Pierre Pineau

i see tutorial for better vocaloid 4 sound in english and they enhance the velocity of the attacks in the vocaloid editor. when look at the japan language they do speak not so much with fast orlouder attack. so japan electronic sing is more easy. i did not find a link. i see a vocaloid song sound of silince, it have faster attack.only the long consonants (a o i o) sound not good because vocaloid is all synthesize. maybe there is a mix possible the first and last letter synthetic and the middle letter real singer, if it is not possible to increase the attack not in the realitone singers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsqYDAm5McY

jppineau wrote:Hi Mike! (Or others)

I am a newcomer to the Realivox user base. I read here that there would be some update coming up soon for Blue. As I've just bought and installed "The Ladies" yesterday, I am just scratching the surface of it and, well, have found some limits very soon. In fact, I had a project in mind that I wanted to use Ladies on but it looks like I will have to get back at the usual solution for those simple backup lines. Time will tell.

As announced a few weeks ago for Blue, have you planned to give some control over the consonants (particularly the ending ones) and by the same way adding some regular others (N, P, F, J, etc... ) to Ladies? I may have chosen the wrong library for my needs and I am still at the evaluation stage. Ironically, If I had Patty in the Blue suit, I thinks that I would be in business... :)

Also, is there a reason for my Kontakt to load the instrument in more than 60 seconds? I am on a totally new rebuilt DAW with 32G DDR4@3200, i7 7700K, 3 SSDs and the latest Kontakt incarnation. Is this the normal; behavior? I've only tested it in the standalone mode. I've also posted this concern to the support section of Realitone's website.

Thanks in advance for your lights!

Jean-Pierre Pineau
The update for Blue really is coming. I swear! :D There will be more control over consonant lengths and volumes, as well as an overall "speed" control. (Blue is currently best at slower lines, so we're adding the possibility for her to sing faster.)

With the Ladies, we already did a version 2 of them, where we added a bunch more articulations. That was a huge undertaking, so we won't be adding any more articulations beyond that, because it would be endless. Instead, we'll be focusing on individual singers (Blue is the first) and doing all the vowels and consonants that we can for them.

Regarding the load times, the "All" instrument can take 60 seconds (or more) to load, but bear in mind that that's loading everything. All five singers, all articulations, all legatos, all notes. To make leaner instruments, once you've selected which singer(s) and articulation(s) you want to actually use, hit the "Load" button (that button also purges) on either the Mixer or Articulation page, and that will clear the memory of all stuff you're not using. Then save that instrument as "Patty" or whatever, and the load time will go way down.

Regarding the load times, the "All" instrument can take 60 seconds (or more) to load, but bear in mind that that's loading everything. All five singers, all articulations, all legatos, all notes. To make leaner instruments, once you've selected which singer(s) and articulation(s) you want to actually use, hit the "Load" button (that button also purges) on either the Mixer or Articulation page, and that will clear the memory of all stuff you're not using. Then save that instrument as "Patty" or whatever, and the load time will go way down.
Thanks for that answer, Mike. That was my guess that adding some articulations to the current set of Ladies would be a PITA. I think that I agree with the individual voices project, but that will need a serious amount of time and editing.

About the loading time of the module, once instantiated in Kontakt, it gets down to 3 seconds from a patch to another... So, I'll take the sixty some seconds to walk and stretch my legs... :D

As for my current recording project, I've found my way to achieve my goals. I suppose that with the Setting Page trimmed for each singer individually, I might get to a certain level of precision. This is a great tool and, like for any new instrument, there is a learning curve and that needs some experiment to maximise the benefits.

Thanks for your commitment.

really sad that there come nothing new. maybe if you have no time you can offer to license the engine of blue so other can make voices for this. I know alot of great singers i like and i can hire. and when there is a tutorial how do such a singer, then can do new singers. i think blue engine is very good. maybe other vocal library creaters as Eduardo Tarilonte like licence your engine and do more singers for blue

Any news on an update?

really sad, that no response. I like a bright voice. the best voice i think is Hatella, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnMEmd7heyw

Gorgeous vocals!

Here is a different voice that would be amazing to control!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzt4lqdqJBA

Return to “Realitone”