Signalizer: Oscilloscope update! Open-source & free audio visualization plugin (v. 0.3.2)

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
Sintek
KVRer
1 posts since 12 Oct, 2017

Post Thu May 30, 2019 10:00 pm

This is THE BEST AND VERSATILE VISUALIZER EVER!!!!! You are a monster!!!! Works great with a very low Cpu usage!!!! What else?

Mayae
KVRian
534 posts since 1 Jan, 2013 from Denmark

Re: Signalizer: Oscilloscope update! Open-source & free audio visualization plugin (v. 0.3.2)

Post Fri May 31, 2019 4:48 am

Sintek wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:00 pm
This is THE BEST AND VERSATILE VISUALIZER EVER!!!!! You are a monster!!!! Works great with a very low Cpu usage!!!!
Thanks!!
What else?
? :)

Eine Alte Oma
KVRer
9 posts since 5 Sep, 2018

Re: Signalizer: Oscilloscope update! Open-source & free audio visualization plugin (v. 0.3.2)

Post Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:35 pm

i only use 2 plugins atm:
blue cat plug'n script and
signalizer

thank you for providing 50% of all plugins i'm using!

Naenyn
KVRian
947 posts since 26 Sep, 2013 from Arizona, USA

Post Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:31 pm

I hope Mayae will continue to develop it. Been a while since an update was provided. Such a beautiful and helpful visualizer...

Pashkuli
KVRist
159 posts since 9 Sep, 2019

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:42 am

This is a great plugin for analysing audio signals!
Thank you!

Guillermo Luijk
KVRer
9 posts since 13 Dec, 2019

Post Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:35 pm

Although Janus (Mayae) kindly explained to me that he is now focused on other projects, I have been testing Signalizer for a while now. I had some stability issues (W10) at the beginning, but after setting clearly the presets to use everytime the software seems quite stable. I miss the UI was a bit more intuitive, and the colour specifications more flexible. Also miss more standard axis gridding and scaling.

I find it a tremendously educative tool working in conjuntion with synthesis VST's to learn a lot about what's really going on under the hood (basic waveforms, armonics, filtering, modulation, DAC theory) and not just learning by ear and test/error. The ability to freeze periodical signals and the hyper fast visual renderings make it a joy to use.

Regards

Compyfox
KVRAF
14358 posts since 19 Oct, 2003 from Berlin, Germany

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:02 am

So the software is now declared "abandoned"?

Pity... I really enjoyed using it (on Windows at least, the times I used it on a friends rig in LPX, it did crash hard macOS several times - even sometimes corrupting projects) and it had a lot(!) of potential with so much more room for more (see FRs from previous pages).
[ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ] | [ Mix Challenge ]

Koshdukai
KVRist
387 posts since 11 Mar, 2007 from Portugal

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:52 am

I use it everyday, since it's on my default project/initial template and usually kept in mostly when dealing with external gear :)

Return to “Effects”