Just released on patchpool: Transformed Reality for MXXXCore

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MXXX Transformed Reality for MXXXCore

jc_vt wrote:I've been really enjoying these, but have found that 15 presets won't load because they use MStereoSpread, which I don't yet own. Is there any way to get access to them to simply delete that module for now?

Sampleconstruct wrote:
jc_vt wrote:The demos sound great; my hesitation is I own all effects listed except MStereoSpread, and don't know how many presets that would disable...
Some, not many - I can't really tell yet but I only use it when I want some around my head action/animation, so some pad processor-presets are/will be using it, combined with chorus/MUnison/delay/filters. And there is always the next 50% off sale around the corner anyway, it's a great plugin, well worth it.
I heard that the developer might add the missing plugins in demo mode with occasional noise so that they can be opened and edited, but I can't promise anything because I'm not involved with Melda in any way, just yesterday someone else asked a similar question and contacted Melda directly.

Thanks for the update. Demo mode would make lots of sense
Sampleconstruct wrote:
jc_vt wrote:I've been really enjoying these, but have found that 15 presets won't load because they use MStereoSpread, which I don't yet own. Is there any way to get access to them to simply delete that module for now?

Sampleconstruct wrote:
jc_vt wrote:The demos sound great; my hesitation is I own all effects listed except MStereoSpread, and don't know how many presets that would disable...
Some, not many - I can't really tell yet but I only use it when I want some around my head action/animation, so some pad processor-presets are/will be using it, combined with chorus/MUnison/delay/filters. And there is always the next 50% off sale around the corner anyway, it's a great plugin, well worth it.
I heard that the developer might add the missing plugins in demo mode with occasional noise so that they can be opened and edited, but I can't promise anything because I'm not involved with Melda in any way, just yesterday someone else asked a similar question and contacted Melda directly.

Return to “Soundware”