DrumSpillage 2.5 Roadmap and Update Information

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Everglide
KVRist
430 posts since 6 Mar, 2013

Post Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:48 am

Also, holding CMD while using a SCROLLWHEEL (not drag) will increase accuracy.

And also lets pretend there's a whole paragraph about why 432Hz is a ridiculous concept that has almost 0 grounds in reality and history, but leave it at that.
My kicks do sound like Tibetan bowls :D

Thanks for the tip, time to plugin a mouse and give that a try.

sqigls
KVRAF
4300 posts since 25 Dec, 2004 from Melbourne, Australia

Re: DrumSpillage 2.5 Roadmap and Update Information

Post Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:31 am

Everglide wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:45 am
...I would also love to see Audiospillage take on the classic 808 and 909 drum machines.
i really wanna post a giant eyeroll image here.

as much as i love these machines, really?
DrumSpillage can be pretty much anything you want it to be.
With a BILLION Roland X0X emulations and samples already out there, why on earth, really.

padillac
KVRian
608 posts since 27 Nov, 2011

Post Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:14 am

dayjob wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:52 pm
iosys wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:25 pm
Is there any point in even hoping for new features? I assumed this plugin was abandonware, I bought it a while back and quickly realized there was no activity from the developer anymore, shame really as its a great plugin
read through the thread. he posted here in january. the update will happen it's just gonna be a while. still the best sounding drum synth as it is.
The original projection was fall of 2016 so you may forgive a bit of skepticism :party:

SirkusPi
KVRist
352 posts since 14 Aug, 2012

Post Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:56 pm

padillac wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:14 am
dayjob wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:52 pm
iosys wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:25 pm
Is there any point in even hoping for new features? I assumed this plugin was abandonware, I bought it a while back and quickly realized there was no activity from the developer anymore, shame really as its a great plugin
read through the thread. he posted here in january. the update will happen it's just gonna be a while. still the best sounding drum synth as it is.
The original projection was fall of 2016 so you may forgive a bit of skepticism :party:
Agreed.

Dear potential purchasers: If you like DrumSpillage as-is, then absolutely buy it. It is terrific. But at this point, no one should buy DrumSpillage expecting it ever to be actually updated. I sincerely hope it does get updated, and I truly hope I'm proven wrong. But I think 3.5 years of empty promises and missed deadlines is enough to warrant skepticism.

Everglide
KVRist

Post Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:34 pm

Sqigls, while I understand your sentiment, perhaps I should elaborate. When I use the word 'take' that doesn't mean another emulation. I don't see the point of that another 909 either. We all love this DrumSpillage and the Roland classics for good reason.

A new BassDrum model (BD3 :party: ) inspired by ___ would be nice.
sqigls wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:31 am
Everglide wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:45 am
...I would also love to see Audiospillage take on the classic 808 and 909 drum machines.
i really wanna post a giant eyeroll image here.

as much as i love these machines, really?
DrumSpillage can be pretty much anything you want it to be.
With a BILLION Roland X0X emulations and samples already out there, why on earth, really.

Everglide
KVRist

Post Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:36 pm

nm

Ploki
KVRAF
2238 posts since 17 Dec, 2009

Post Tue May 12, 2020 4:53 am

dunno if i filed this already, but having "sustain" behave as sustain usually does, and as it does in Elecktroid, would be amazing. (so you can do held notes)

Return to “AudioSpillage”