KAWAI SX-240 free vst

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

goddam. I would like to try this. Anyone got it?

Teksonik wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:47 pm
overhishead wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:40 pm
Teksonik wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:18 pm
overhishead wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:02 pm where's the download?
It probably died four years ago like this thread did....... :shrug:
i was just wondering why a random conversation just necrobumped the topic and the plugin doesn't even exist.
I don't know. This is why I wish that old threads would auto-lock after a year or so. Why some people take up a four year old conversation like it was yesterday is beyond me..... :shrug:
In posts about problems, I’m happy to see them never locked because sometimes I find those threads, see they’ve gone unsolved, accidentally find a solution, and can then post the solution to the thread for future reference.

Also, some topics are just interesting. This one isn’t, for me, since I’m not able to use Windows-only plugins, but I still find lots of old threads interesting when people wake them up again.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

I like to read about past kvr members. one can learn from the past?
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

https://music-society.de/archive/index. ... -6600.html

If it's still available, you'll have to log in.

Jace-BeOS wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:50 pm In posts about problems, I’m happy to see them never locked because sometimes I find those threads, see they’ve gone unsolved, accidentally find a solution, and can then post the solution to the thread for future reference.
The problem is most times people have already found a solution and just never posted it or have moved on long ago. Many times people respond to members who haven't been active in years.

Another problem with old threads is they contain outdated information or refer to software that's no longer available..... :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Kawai SX-240 was my first synth. Still have it in like-new condition. It has some really cool sounds. The MIDI leaves a lot to be desired but hey, who can complain when it sounds like it does.
For streaming and free music downloads visit http://kennethrobertsmusic.com/

Not sure if I remember correctly, but was it not velocity-sensitive?

MutantHero wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:40 pm goddam. I would like to try this. Anyone got it?
I have it. It's pretty interesting, though I can't say how close it resembles the original synth. It has some interesting presets to get you started, and it's a fairly basic affair when it comes to programming it.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Erisian wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:14 pm https://music-society.de/archive/index. ... -6600.html

If it's still available, you'll have to log in.
It's still available; I just downloaded it again, to confirm that it was what I got from a different site (which only offered the .DLL).

Steve
Last edited by planetearth on Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Teksonik wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:45 pm
Jace-BeOS wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:50 pm In posts about problems, I’m happy to see them never locked because sometimes I find those threads, see they’ve gone unsolved, accidentally find a solution, and can then post the solution to the thread for future reference.
The problem is most times people have already found a solution and just never posted it or have moved on long ago. Many times people respond to members who haven't been active in years.

Another problem with old threads is they contain outdated information or refer to software that's no longer available..... :wink:
Even if the original poster is long gone, the next person to do a web search will find that thread, looking for a solution to the same problem.

I hate coming to a thread where no one ever posted a solution to the inquiry. When I find solutions, I will then post them for the next poor slob who’s directed to that thread by a web search.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

The thing is problems are often solved by product updates. So again the information contained in old threads can be outdated or no longer relevant.

If I were King of KVR I'd try to find a way to auto lock threads after a year but I'm not so it is what it is...... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:33 pm If I were King of KVR I'd try to find a way to auto lock threads after a year but I'm not so it is what it is...... :shrug:
Make a poll maybe you would be surprised..
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Return to “Instruments”