anyone else being spammed by prodyon (now rigid audio) on a weekly/sometimes daily basis?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kontakt GUI Maker

cocoazenith wrote:Former Prodyon customer here. I received this e-mail in april 2015 from VSTBuzz:

"WELCOME PRODYON CUSTOMERS

Hi there! You're receiving this email because you previously purchased a product from the music software company called Prodyon.

In January, Prodyon have ceased trading and we purchased the rights to their sample libraries. As a Prodyon customer, we have imported your orders so you can continue to keep access to your old products for free on our website:

Access your Prodyon download links here: https://vstbuzz.com/my-account/ (you will need to reset your password to login the first time)

---

Also, we'd like to apologise...

In the process of importing your details and orders, our system automatically asked you to confirm being signed up to our mailing list, which is not nice. We're very sorry about this - we hate nothing more than being added to companies mailing lists when we never asked.

We take privacy very seriously - you shouldn't be added to the newsletter unless you clicked the confirm button in the email, but if you clicked it accidentally, just click the button below to unsubscribe right away:

Once again, we're very sorry about this and it was not our intention to do this. We only wanted to ensure that people were able to retain their download links for old Prodyon products before the company shuts down their website.

If you have any questions at all, just email us at prodyon@vstbuzz.com and we'll get right back to you.

The VSTBuzz Team"

So i guess you have to contact them about what i think is an error and not
something made on purpose.

Here is the link i had in that email
for unsubscribing:

http://vstbuzz.us5.list-manage1.com/uns ... 142650f7c9

Agree with people earlier in the post. Public shaming without concrete evidence is wrong and hasty.
I HAVE concrete evidence.. there is a bunch of emails in my email folder without unsubscribe info.. what more evidence do you need?

At the bottom of the emails i see they are signed from "D Lenz"

so please explain to me how vst buzz bought his stuff yet he's emaling me?

As far as stuff being in my vst buzz account, there's nothing of prodyon's i have ever bought, robocoder, plugins, synths, and other sample libraries. ( i gave him two chances in the past).

Now the question is very simple, is anyone else getting spammed by rigid audio? So far, two others are.. so that's three of us in this topic thus far.

Oh i think i know what's happened.. perhaps vst buzz bought out prodyon's older stuff and Dennis relaunched under rigid audio.

It says clearly on the emails that D Lenz is the CEO of rigid audio.

And the website *I'm* getting emails from is rigid-audio.com

I can guarantee you that's the original prodyon guy

I have NOTHING against vst buzz and have bought from them in the past including recently the audiothing claps.

Return to “Effects”