Volta – A GUI for u-he Diva

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"Your payment can't be completed because one of the receivers can't accept payments at this time."

Penelope wrote:"Your payment can't be completed because one of the receivers can't accept payments at this time."
I got the same issue. I used Paypal but got the same message
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

This was Sellfy with PayPal. Is there another place to buy?

Penelope wrote:"Your payment can't be completed because one of the receivers can't accept payments at this time."
Sorry, I think paypal got some huge security problems and locked my account again. A funny guy bought a couple of downloads with cracked/stolen accounts and paypal stopped the whole thing. I hope to solve this today.

I am waiting for some new competitors on the market for world-wide paying. Maybe that will change something in the future to have less stress.

I get back to you later.

First, I think this GUI is awesome and it's the very reason i'm using DIVA right now.

Second, I found a small bug in the Advanced LFO panel :
LFO2 rate mod source always shows "multiply", even if changed. However, this value updates correctly in main LFO panel and display.

Also,
BR393 wrote:Don't know if this was already mentioned, but I just notice that the first two waveform graphics for Osc 2 on the Dual VCO Eco are wrong. It should show saw then square, but currently shows triangle then saw.
Let's hope you manage to get over Paypal insanities.

So, payments should work again.

Thank you A1RO and BR393 (Are you related to R2D2?).
I am working on some improvements for the next update, but maybe I will upload a version with bug fixes before.

Yes, its working again. I just got it now.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Good to know development is still going on. A small bugfix release would be great before throwing in new features.

A little late to the party, but I'm happy I switched to this skin, DIVA sounds even better now :D

User Data wrote:So, payments should work again.

Thank you A1RO and BR393 (Are you related to R2D2?).
I am working on some improvements for the next update, but maybe I will upload a version with bug fixes before.
Hi, any update on the next update?

Thanks for all of your work on this skin, it's the best GUI for DIVA, hands down.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Hi everyone,
Yesterday, I purchased this awesome GUI but I don't have any news from Paypal and Kapetan. Are there some troubles again?
Thanks to reply.

How do you get hold of updates for this?

aMUSEd wrote:How do you get hold of updates for this?
Ciao people,

if there is an update for the Volta GUI you can redownload the files by using the download link in the e-mail that have been send to you by sellfy. You can download the files 5 times via this link.

I will update the first post of this thread if there is a new version.
Also I collected all e-mails from sellfy and will try to inform you by e-mail.

Besides some bugfixes, currently I am working on a mod-matrix. But I have to think about if this could be useful to workflows.

Thanks everybody and I am still open for suggestions.

And sorry for not being always present.

mholloway wrote:
User Data wrote:From the Diva User Guide:

Windows themes: ...VstPlugins\u-he\Diva.data\Support\Themes\
Mac Themes: MacHD/Library/Application Support/u-he/ (Diva/ and Themes/)

Place the "Volta GUI" folder into the "Themes" folder. Open Diva, go to "Preferences" and select "default GUI".
Just bought this, but I'm struggling here, somehow. First off, there was no "Themes" folder in the location noted above (i'm on a Mac).

So, I created it, and put the Volta folder inside. Now I'm running Diva... I open "preferences" and switch over to the third icon tab, but there is no box for Skins under appearance...just size, gamma, oscilliscope and tex anti-aliasing.

How do I get the skin choices to show up?

EDIT: Ok, so the "Themes" folder is in the /u-he, not in /diva, that's where I was getting confused -- the instructions above are misleading because they say "(Diva/ and Themes/). Diva has no themes folder, but the general U-he folder does. After putting it in there, it showed up.
Sorry to be a total noob but I can't find the /diva nor the /themes folder on my mac. Could someone kindly give me a little help so I can start using this beautiful skin. Thanks in forward! :party:

User Data wrote:From the Diva User Guide:
Windows themes: ...VstPlugins\u-he\Diva.data\Support\Themes\
Mac Themes: MacHD/Library/Application Support/u-he/ (Diva/ and Themes/)
The user guide actually says "resources" for that Mac path, not "Themes". It's OK to replace that word, but keeping "Diva/" at the end was sure to confuse :-).

Return to “u-he”