Volta – A GUI for u-he Diva

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow, this script is incredible! Thank you, Yuta! I bought Volta without knowing the developer is MIA and your script has fully updated it.
I bought your AIKO skin, and it's excellent as well. Thx, M.

I never managed to make this patch work. When I add the extra code the preset list appears on top of the GUI.
Yorgos Simeonidis

filulilu wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:24 pm I never managed to make this patch work. When I add the extra code the preset list appears on top of the GUI.
If you or anyone else is interested, I made a customized version of Volta that fixes the preset browser, fixes some other minor issues (blurriness) that affected high scaling values and few other small adjustments. I can send you the patch if you shoot me a PM

filulilu wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:24 pm I never managed to make this patch work. When I add the extra code the preset list appears on top of the GUI.
Also can't seem to make it work. If someone has the finished script file with the Plugmon fix for the patchbrowser, please hit me up.

wombat778 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:08 pm fixes some other minor issues (blurriness) that affected high scaling values and few other small adjustments. I can send you the patch if you shoot me a PM
Yes, fix for blurriness would be great!

Hello, is there a way to get that patch for Volta, my presets look weird and also with the new version of Diva (1.45) is mishaving

Hey, I have the same problem - love the skin, but the modern preset browser would be very great to be usable in the skin!

I'll copy my own post from another thread, and hope this might help you:

[...] The superfriendly plugmon has it covered for us!
There's a recipe right here: https://plugmon.jp/2018/11/volta-for-di ... patchwork/

Some people (including myself) mess it up a bit at first, but that happens if you go beyond point number 2. The rest are variations, don't mix them with number 2.
Stop when you come to "Variations", and check how it works.

So do number 1, do number 2, and you should have a working Volta GUI. :party:

Thank you so much, appreciate all the info and will work on it.

wombat778 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:08 pm
If you or anyone else is interested, I made a customized version of Volta that fixes the preset browser, fixes some other minor issues (blurriness) that affected high scaling values and few other small adjustments. I can send you the patch if you shoot me a PM
Blurriness fix would be incredible, thanks so much!

yogpod wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:03 pm Blurriness fix would be incredible, thanks so much!
I sent some PMs to wombat778 but got no answers((.

Vensdale wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:29 pm
yogpod wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:03 pm Blurriness fix would be incredible, thanks so much!
I sent some PMs to wombat778 but got no answers((.
Damn. Would be extremely grateful if someone wombat previously sent the fix to would mind sending it our way !

Well if there is a way to get those final touches fixed, I would appreciate it.

wombat778 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:08 pm
Hi @wombat778
I was unable to buy and install, no issues so far.

Return to “u-he”