Volta – A GUI for u-he Diva

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everybody,

Diva Volta is done, finally. I don’t know really what to say, in between you can visit volta.kapetan.net to check it out, download the demo or purchase the GUI.

I can not offer any serious support, but we can discuss everything Volta related in this thread. And because I use it myself I am interested in keeping the GUI up-to-date until the next version of Diva.
I will be here from time to time. It has been tested on OS X and Windows in several DAWs so we checked everything to avoid unexpected behavior.

Again, big thanks to you all, especially to the testers and of course the u-he team. Everything has been done already, I have set it only in a new context.

The GUI were updated. You can redownload the files in your account.

Changelog:

Version 1.2

- Added Tag Panel (Right click on “Save” or in Browser window “Tags”)
- Added Auto Tag Feature to Preferences Panel
- Changed graphic on Dual VCO FMModDepth default source label from LFO2 to ENV2

Version 1.1

- Patch Browser Window: click anywhere outside the window to close
- Renamed some images for better compatibility on Linux OS
- Added revision panel to preferences section
Last edited by User Data on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Looks really nice! Great work! :tu:

Finally available! Thank you for this beauty! :tu: :clap:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Looks lovely!! :hail:

Get this message when trying to purchase via your website User Data:-

"Error
Can't perform the transaction. The seller has been notified and hopefully will resolve this soon."

Plus there is no link for a demo.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

hesnotthemessiah wrote:Looks lovely!! :hail:

Get this message when trying to purchase via your website User Data:-

"Error
Can't perform the transaction. The seller has been notified and hopefully will resolve this soon."

Plus there is no link for a demo.
Sorry, found the problem. Should work in 1 hour… I give notice.

To download the demo use the second link.

This Skin looks amazing. And you're selling it at the right price. Unfortunately i also get the error message.
musisikamar.com

He already said that it should work in 1 hour (that was 39 minutes ago). :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

PayPal should work now!
:)

This GUI is shockingly good. Instant purchase. It really makes Diva even more fun to use. Thank you!
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Looks fantastic, great job :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Hmm. Just tried to download the demo and got the same error message mentioned above.

Working here.

EDIT: I now can go trough the process but then i get the info that seller don't accept payments atm.

"Your payment can't be completed because one of the receivers can't accept payments at this time."

sadface.

:clap: It turned out great! Great work! :tu:

Sorry for this, I got paypal on the phone right now. They kicked me out of my account…

If it doesn't work after the call I will take another account for payments.

Give me half an hour.

Edit: Seems to work now, I see can see you purchasing.

Will jump in again in some hours…
Last edited by User Data on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “u-he”