Tracktion T5 now free!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Waveform Pro

Wow, amazing, time to check it out - again :hihi:

I remember it being super easy to use, very intuitive 8)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Astralp wrote:
EnGee wrote:However, I couldn't find the 'external hardware' option like in Live or Bitwig. I thought to test my blofeld with it (Tracktion v7).
Select a blank track and then on the properties panel at the bottom, in the top right is a box called track destination select the midi Out that goes to the Blofeld (must be enabled in settings/midi). You set the midi channel as part of the clip.
I'll try it. Thanks for that :tu:

So yesterday I send them an email about the problems , then gave me a link to a page called 'tracktion zendesk'

Can't even log in .

So where do you guys register tracktion ,
Tracktion marketplace ? This one doesn't do it for ....the field in the 'downloaded product ' stays blank.

Tracktion zendesk ?
Logging in with existng acount into zendesk gives no result , don't tell me I need to create another acount .
O.k.
So I created an additional acount just to login into tracktio zenddesk ...no results .
Registering from within tracktion itself ...sill the same
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Anyone with problems might find the Tracktion forum useful since there is more product knowledge located over there.

viewforum.php?f=22
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Could anybody update me: in what version was the first-note-skipped bug finally squashed?
Last version of Tracktion I tried was 1.6...
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

jabe wrote:Anyone with problems might find the Tracktion forum useful since there is more product knowledge located over there.

viewforum.php?f=22
I have some challenges with T5 and MIDI that I've posted in the Tracktion forum. Hopefully that product knowledge will be on display soon.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”