Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

I like the "it works here so it works everywhere" mentality. You heard it guys? Just tell the plugins cp it works for DigiPRO and it'll start acting cool again. Bugs fixed, case closed :clown: :lol:

RobinWood wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:29 pm I like the "it works here so it works everywhere" mentality. You heard it guys? Just tell the plugins cp it works for DigiPRO and it'll start acting cool again. Bugs fixed, case closed :clown: :lol:
Yeah, my point exactly :wink:

I sent this to support email but does anyone know what might be happening please?

I tried setting everything up yesterday but I am stuck now.
I downloaded Codemeter then activated my Avenger license. All seems fine.

I can get Avenger opening in Bitwig and it asks for the content file - I do that and all is working, but if I shut Bitwig and reopen the next time I open Avenger it says "Error cannot create plugin instance please reinstall the plugin!"
I have used the demo with no problem and wiped every Avenger file I could find on my laptop and started again downloading everything.

I have tried all this using VMAN a few times and without it just downloading direct from website.
I have tried installing program in different places and anything I can think of but it doesn't make a difference.

To get Avenger to work again I then have to make sure every Avenger file is deleted from my computer - install Avenger again and it will open OK in Bitwig but the next time I open it after shutting Bitwig I get the same message to reinstall.
Do you know what could be happening please? Would be much appreciated if anyone has any info of what I need to do.

I have the same issue as others.
Had a cmDongle expired notice. Downloaded VMan etc but that gave an internal error, and the online licence manager is showing an error too.
Sent an email to support but dammit if these things always happen on deadline.
Can't say I'm a fan of this at all. Such a pain in the arse.

And VMan is now saying this...
Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 19.43.29.png
I am now totally blocked... I can't finish time sensitive projects until I get some resolution from support... frustrating to say the least. What's the average support response time?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by FusedMusic on Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

my biggest warning for you

dont Buy any expansion from them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bought the edm3 expansion
and they dont fix it

i wrote them 4 week ago
what the f**k is wrong with these guys

Has anyone with these VMAN problems had it resolved yet? I'm staying away from it for now til it seems more stable.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

noiseboyuk wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:46 am Has anyone with these VMAN problems had it resolved yet? I'm staying away from it for now til it seems more stable.
I'm still waiting for support to get to me... But it just doesn't work. It's effectively bricked my plugin and account by the looks of it. But as the cmDongle timed out I had to use it to continue usage. It's a shitshow basically.

noiseboyuk wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:46 am Has anyone with these VMAN problems had it resolved yet? I'm staying away from it for now til it seems more stable.
Did you receive an email about VMANs release? I haven't received anything. Has it been officially released or are you guys using a beta?

m-ac wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:02 am
Did you receive an email about VMANs release? I haven't received anything. Has it been officially released or are you guys using a beta?
I didn't receive anything. Just a notice in Logic saying cmDongle licence had expired. I went to Avenger account page and found it there. Tried to update it... and... I'm now sitting here with a deadline and a bricked plugin...

im a little pissed. Why couldn't you all of just used ilok?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

After having not updated Avenger for a while some days ago i finally installed the latest version (v1.5.5) with the new copy protection after having propely deinstalled the old Avenger version.

So far everything seems to work properly. I am using Windows 10 64-bit with Ableton Live 10.1.9 as my main DAW and use the Beta license received from the original Beta testing.

FWIW i do not own a hardware Codemeter CmDongle yet while i own both an iLok 2 and eLicenser dongle (and would have preferred to have an iLok protection instead of another new protection like this...).

I have not used VMan yet but i followed this procedure found in the Avenger account after being logged in:
How To Update from version 1.x.x to version 1.5

- Download and install the CodeMeter Runtime ( use the link above ) it on your Computer
- Reboot
- Click the button “Manage Activations” to activate a set of licenses on your Computer ( one of each for one computer ) (!Edge and Explorer Browser may not work. Use Chorme or Firefox instead)
- Download all Expansions and Factory Content again. ( the format has changed, 1.5 will not recognize the old files
- Download and install the VPS Avenger installer for your Computer.
- Run Avenger in your DAW and follow the instructions to import the new factory content.
- Drop all expansion files onto Avenger or use the “Import” button on the SYS-Tab -> Content Tab in Avenger

My own patches, samples and wavetables created with the older Avenger version (before 1.5) are still working in the latest version.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:31 am After having not updated Avenger for a while some days ago i finally installed the latest version (v1.5.5) with the new copy protection after having propely deinstalled the old Avenger version.

So far everything seems to work properly. I am using Windows 10 64-bit with Ableton Live 10.1.9 as my main DAW and use the Beta license received from the original Beta testing.

FWIW i do not own a hardware Codemeter CmDongle yet while i own both an iLok 2 and eLicenser dongle (and would have preferred to have an iLok protection instead of another new protection like this...).

I have not used VMan yet but i followed this procedure found in the Avenger account after being logged in:
How To Update from version 1.x.x to version 1.5

- Download and install the CodeMeter Runtime ( use the link above ) it on your Computer
- Reboot
- Click the button “Manage Activations” to activate a set of licenses on your Computer ( one of each for one computer ) (!Edge and Explorer Browser may not work. Use Chorme or Firefox instead)
- Download all Expansions and Factory Content again. ( the format has changed, 1.5 will not recognize the old files
- Download and install the VPS Avenger installer for your Computer.
- Run Avenger in your DAW and follow the instructions to import the new factory content.
- Drop all expansion files onto Avenger or use the “Import” button on the SYS-Tab -> Content Tab in Avenger

My own patches, samples and wavetables created with the older Avenger version (before 1.5) are still working in the latest version.
I get as far as manage activations... Then... Error screen.

FusedMusic wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:50 pm I get as far as manage activations... Then... Error screen.
In that step by step procedure Chrome or Firefox are recommended as browsers and i am using Chrome at Windows 10 where i did not notice your problem posted above.

Which internet browser are you using?
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Are you guys actually jumping through all these hoops? I understand copy protection but this is the greatest wild west imo. One day copy protection mechanisms will fight with each other and leaving nothing then misery.

Hi guys my ableton 10 vps avenger projects keep crashing on me I think its because of the code meter issue as it kept reminding me to do something I don't know I'm sorry if this topic was asked before . Thank

Return to “Instruments”