Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

https://youtu.be/CVee3EOIOnE

Attention, some wonderful art of sound incoming: Melancholia vol. 1 is here and delivers the best cinematic, ambient, chillout, lounge and trance textures & atmospheres you can find. Professional pianist and producer Alan Morris created this outstanding expansion pack, full of emotions and feelings, of surprises, true gems and masterful compositions - this is one of a kind! Similar to our Atmospherica expansion packs, this expansion makes a lot use of granular synthesis and will be the heart and center of your track. Explore dark atmospheres, sad pianos, epic strings, evolving pads and cinematic arcs of suspense. Come and join this exciting trip into sound!

Attention: VPS Avenger version 1.8.0 minimum required!

this expansion adds to your library:

128 Avenger presets 19 new drumkits
19 new drumsequences 138 new granular loops
25 new multisamples 16 new osc-shapes

msvs wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:33 pm https://youtu.be/CVee3EOIOnE

Attention, some wonderful art of sound incoming: Melancholia vol. 1 is here and delivers the best cinematic, ambient, chillout, lounge and trance textures & atmospheres you can find. Professional pianist and producer Alan Morris created this outstanding expansion pack, full of emotions and feelings, of surprises, true gems and masterful compositions - this is one of a kind! Similar to our Atmospherica expansion packs, this expansion makes a lot use of granular synthesis and will be the heart and center of your track. Explore dark atmospheres, sad pianos, epic strings, evolving pads and cinematic arcs of suspense. Come and join this exciting trip into sound!

Attention: VPS Avenger version 1.8.0 minimum required!

this expansion adds to your library:

128 Avenger presets 19 new drumkits
19 new drumsequences 138 new granular loops
25 new multisamples 16 new osc-shapes
Bought immediately, great expansion :tu:

Manuel, have you stopped adding the arp patterns from your expansions to the arp dropdown menu? I noticed this pack doesnt add any of its arp patterns in there, and neither did acid breaks, retrowave, and a few others. Is there a reason? Personally I loved the patterns being added to my library, it was a huge plus.

Also, are all the new oscillator types (VA-Shapes, Granular etc) used in the presets, or are there some extra ones added in there which aren't used in the presets? There are a few in granular that I can't see being used in any of the presets, or at least not that I can hear.

Hi
Arp patterns only, when its worth it. There were not that many in this XP since most is granular. Also, if Arp patterns play very basic stuff, I would not save then.
what do you mean with new oscillator types? A sound designer can use any synthesis form available in his presets. Of course sometimes the samples are not all being used, they are anyways conatined so you can use for your own presets

download/file.php?mode=view&id=44272

a little more news about Avenger 2.0
added new Ratchet feature for the Arps
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

msvs wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:11 am download/file.php?mode=view&id=44272

a little more news about Avenger 2.0
added new Ratchet feature for the Arps
This looks great! :love:

awesome! quick qestion with the arps & chords

they show the notes, e.g. if i see the chord c-e-f-g and deacitvate the chord mode and paste these notes in my piano roll, is it the same? just askin :P
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

msvs wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:11 am New Ratchet feature for the Arps
Nice! Can you explain a little about it?

Phew. I had no idea what ratchets were but was hoping someone else would ask.
Let me also Google it.

rsp
sound sculptist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhiC35Kp51o

its from the modular world I guess. Its an additional sub division of arp notes of x-times...
we thought this a bit further than that: You can also edit the volumes of all ratcheting notes (or use the presets... swelling, decreasing, etc). Furthermore you will be able to edit the notes of the Ratchet. Means an arp, inside the arp. C64 arps possible as well. You can stretch and expand the notes, the Ratchet notes will follow. You can also have triplets

Ahh thanks Manuel.
Rsp
sound sculptist

Can everyone access their avenger account or is it just me?

https://register.vps-avenger.com/

balasco wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:28 am Can everyone access their avenger account or is it just me?

https://register.vps-avenger.com/
Nope, I'm getting a 403 (Forbidden)

Damn, I picked a good day to buy an expansion.

I can get in my account nps
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I can get on too.
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”