Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

@Biome_Digital

Avenger Player is a cool idea, but I suspect Avenger development is all focussed on Avenger 2.

The new expanded drum machine promises to be good, and is sorely needed.
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Would have preferred a nu-rave soundset, which is actually old rave now, but not old old rave. Also, future rave sounds a lot like old old trance. Genre names are bloody brilliant aren't they.
Last edited by m-ac on Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

kevvvvv wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:14 am @Biome_Digital

Avenger Player is a cool idea, but I suspect Avenger development is all focussed on Avenger 2.

The new expanded drum machine promises to be good, and is sorely needed.
Yes, the V2 features look good.

@Biome_Digital what else have you heard besides new drum machine?
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kevvvvv wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:41 pm @Biome_Digital what else have you heard besides new drum machine?
New colours/skin, new granular stuff I think.

You need to use QUOTE, not @.

as always, Bartek shows the new Future Rave XP! https://youtu.be/9HntUHQvWcQ

Are there any news that we will be able to ditch the eLicenser dongle in the near future for the VPS Effect Plugins ?

Johnnyjohn wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:03 pm Are there any news that we will be able to ditch the eLicenser dongle in the near future for the VPS Effect Plugins ?
The "old" Plugins that still require the eLicenser Dongle are currently in a Beta Test for the new Copy Protection. Cant tell what date this tests will be done so please stay tuned.

Oh thats awesome! Thanks for the update

@msvc Now that codemeter is remove . Can you please do a updatet demo ?. there can only 1.4 download as demo
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Summer sale startet... get -30% now

Euro Party 2 expansion is so awesome, way better than the first. So many useful sounds in there and the nonsense reduced to minimum. A true songwriter's dream. Big thank you to whoever done it at Vengeance!
Just a modest 80's admirer.
My SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-675457440

thank you, I also think its just great (for what its made for). Good work by Stephan

msvs wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:07 pm Summer sale startet... get -30% now
How long will the sale be running?

Is there a curated-ish list of Avenger 2 features/updates somewhere or is it pretty much up to staying current and sleuthing until an official announcement is made?

Edit, I just checked out a few of the v2 videos. The spectral resynthesis feature sounds right up my alley. I was considering selling Avenger but looks like I'll be hanging onto it to upgrade on release! Harmor is unfortunately never getting updates (prove me wrong please, IL) and Padshop is unlikely to see much more for awhile... Avenger appears to be picking up the slack, and I am very happy to hear it. I love spectral stuff. The more spectral effects and parameters, the better!
Last edited by E_Anderson on Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Instruments”