One Synth Challenge #90: Helm by Matt Tytel (Jasinski Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Helm

Taron wrote:Wohoo! :party: Thank you all for voting! :hug:
Congrats to Jasinski and everyone up there, especially Slava! Finally you're in the top 5 as you should be! :tu:
Thank you, Taron. I'm happy as 64 years old fart can be.
I'm very glad that my piece touched some souls (or brains :) ).
Thank you all.

Congrats to the top 5 and to all the participants. :clap:

Congratulations!! Great stuff! And I'm glad so many liked my track. I felt that it had some stuff that "gets me in the core" so it feels nice that you enjoyed it. The synth seemed really promising from the start but I had quite alot of problem using it like crashes, knob problems and ram problems. This made it a bit uninspiring to work with, but making OSC tracks always seem to end up as fun experience after all.

I'll pass on a prize.

Congrats to the winners! :)

Antti

I would love to have Synthmaster.

Congrats to the winners :party:

:hail: Congratulations Jasinski! :clap:
Also Z' , Taron, Meakaale & Sfiks :D

Congrats to the winners ... and to all participants for mastering this promising but (at least for me and some others) a bit unwilling beast of a synth. It's impressive to hear all these different tracks.

Congratulations to the winners, and big thanks to everyone involved, it was great fun. :)

Best,

dp

Congratulations to the winners! :tu:
Failure is success in progress.

Well done to everyone, apologies all round to not voting/commenting/ responding to comment. Had good intentions to listen again as people update their tracks, had all written down scores/comments , unfortunately family/work commitments made that impossible.
Stoked to get my highest placing in the challenge to date, thanks to all who listened and those that left comments.
+ finally and not least, the winners, some exceptional tracks using helm, big congratulations to all.
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Congratulations to the winners! :clap:

As always there have been many interesting entries and the challenge has been fun.
Passed 303 posts. Next stop: 808.

Think I forgot to say congrats, well done guys!

Return to “Instruments”