The Unofficial Falcon Forum - Falcontinuum.com - now online and in development

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What? No "Falcon Crest"?

But seriously, many of these domains are already owned. FalconForum, for example. Might want to do URL searches first and then edit the poll.

audientronic wrote:But seriously, many of these domains are already owned. FalconForum, for example. Might want to do URL searches first and then edit the poll.
I did that first thing, see my original post...

Sampleconstruct wrote:
audientronic wrote:But seriously, many of these domains are already owned. FalconForum, for example. Might want to do URL searches first and then edit the poll.
Oops. Sorry. :dog:

audientronic wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Oops. Sorry. :dog:
I mean it's not like that I discovered the Internet just yesterday :)

CastIronShore wrote:FalconyBalcony
FalcononyBalooneloonies
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

So I just booked the domain falcontinuum.com and paid for it 1 year in advance 12x €1.49 EUR + a €2.49 single fee for the order. More info soon...

Sampleconstruct wrote:So I just booked the domain falcontinuum.com and paid for it 1 year in advance 12x €1.49 EUR + a €2.49 single fee for the order. More info soon...
I think it's a winner , so retro-futuristic..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

So the flight begins, the website is online, we're going the Wordpress route for now, I will be buying a new WP-theme and Nik will work on the layout, then we will ask Tom if he can design a new forum logo, more sooner than later the page will be filled with precious content and we'll have a new Unofficial Falcon Forum.

http://falcontinuum.com

Grats to the new site. :tu: Not A Falcon user, but, who knows. Maybe one day. :)

chk071 wrote:Grats to the new site. :tu: Not A Falcon user, but, who knows. Maybe one day. :)

Sampleconstruct wrote:So the flight begins, the website is online, we're going the Wordpress route for now, I will be buying a new WP-theme and Nik will work on the layout, then we will ask Tom if he can design a new forum logo, more sooner than later the page will be filled with precious content and we'll have a new Unofficial Falcon Forum.

Where is my price? :lol:

Seriously, thank you for the effort . I hope it will be a great place for Falcon users to check regulary. :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:So the flight begins, the website is online, we're going the Wordpress route for now, I will be buying a new WP-theme and Nik will work on the layout, then we will ask Tom if he can design a new forum logo, more sooner than later the page will be filled with precious content and we'll have a new Unofficial Falcon Forum.

Where is my price? :lol:

Seriously, thank you for the effort . I hope it will be a great place for Falcon users to check regulary. :tu:
:D Please name a price and we shall discuss it :clap:

Good one! :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

i´m late , but anyway i definetly like this .

thank you to all involved to make this possible .

Return to “patchpool”