AIKO Skin (for U-he Diva)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Diva

plugmon wrote:
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:After all this time, I just noticed that the VCF Ladder has the wrong label for the filter slope. The label says "12DB" when it's actually at the "24DB" setting.
Thanks for finding this! I'll fix this in the next update.
Looks like it's fixed in the new 1.4 update, which is nice BTW. Especially like the UI improvement to the delay effect. It's more intuitive now. Thanks! :tu:

This style modulation system really improves usability IMO. I've been using this so long that I can't imagine going back to the default GUI.

plugmon wrote:Finally, the new color variations are to come..
Good addition! The redish brown color does appeal to me.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

that red color is so good it shouldve been default in the first place :)

I hope black/brown/grey ect colors will come too :)

I like it. :D

Does anyone know if the new update released today (1.4.3) breaks compatibility with the AIKO skin?
~Alyx
soundcloud.com/alyxonfire

itsinvader wrote:Does anyone know if the new update released today (1.4.3) breaks compatibility with the AIKO skin?
It still works exactly as it had, which means no new preset browser if you use AIKO. Hoping for an update soon.

itsinvader wrote:Does anyone know if the new update released today (1.4.3) breaks compatibility with the AIKO skin?
It works as an old browser.
Implementing the new browser system is not much hard work and I'll be able to update it in a week!

Cheeeeeeeeers :tu:
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

I bought AIKO skin a while ago but I cant find anywhere to download updates?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Quick update for v1.4.3 has been done.
The compact patch list, however, is still old. I need to fix it but prior to it I tackle on Zebra v2.8 update.

I don't think you need to touch the compact patch list... should be fast and compact as is, don't clog it with tagging and stuff like that. Perhaps just add the text search field? My 2 cents :)

I'm not sure if it's possible but are you able to add an icon to close the Preset Browser (possibly an 'X' to the left of the window title text, or by the disk icon)?

plugmon, Have you considered making a Serum Skin? that thing is uggly I would love to see your approach on that synth 8)

EvilDragon wrote:I don't think you need to touch the compact patch list... should be fast and compact as is, don't clog it with tagging and stuff like that. Perhaps just add the text search field? My 2 cents :)
Agreed. That area is so small I doin't think it would benefit from any functional additions. What I'd expect to have happen is that if I did a search or filter in the main preset window, that the results would trickle down to the mini-browser.

EvilDragon wrote:I don't think you need to touch the compact patch list... should be fast and compact as is, don't clog it with tagging and stuff like that. Perhaps just add the text search field? My 2 cents :)
I agree to you. The search field will be enough to fill up the space.
mcbpete wrote:I'm not sure if it's possible but are you able to add an icon to close the Preset Browser (possibly an 'X' to the left of the window title text, or by the disk icon)?
Actually, there's a hidden trick: Click anywhere in the header and you can close the window.

Just bought this skin (and Massive Modular)!
This skin is so well-done, I think u-he should feature this skin on their official website.

Also still awaiting the Bazille skin too.

Thank you plugmon.

Return to “u-he”