RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

phreaque wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:17 pm
parawave wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:42 pm Have sent both of you a private message.
It's a secret to everybody.
I'm sure this is about a very satisfying offer, like the one few of us got back in 2016 prior to the official Rpaid release :)
It's really rare to see developers with such sense of humor & kindness :roll: :love:
One of reasons why I love this team :clap:
And the minor update to 1.6 brought more (for me useful) features than D3. No fighting, but seeing it as only a few bucks more for the full version (during the sale), Team Rapid wins this Christmas :)

New oscillator insert effect: Phase Modulation from Oscillator.
New effect: Tonal Delay.

Great stuff! Thanks!

Love RAPID, awaiting more XT releases :)

dermage wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:28 pm brought more (for me useful) features than D3. No fighting,
- Useful not for you only :tu:
- D3 is overrated actually AND overpriced. :x :lol:
- No fighting for sure :borg: :borg: :borg:

Actually if one counts how many actually useful fetaures have been added from 1.0 till v. 1.6 free of charge, it's incredible. WT import, many osc effects, osc cross-modulation, vowel filters, new effects. Some other companies (won't drop names here :wink: ) would already have charged at least twice for that.

I frankly think Rapid and Spire were overall my best investments into virtual instruments. These two are also used the most.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Good point! It's remarkable actually :)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Everyone here knows Rapid by now. But here are two new promo videos anyway. It just looks too cool at a high resolutions. :D And it was not possible without pixelation before 1.5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijW7coACeyE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nLbHUI5Uwk

Nice videos. Those high resolution graphics are sharp and tasty. :)

parawave wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:17 pm @Development:
At the moment version 1.6 is prepared for release.
Everything is ready: Glitch, Tonal Delay, Multiband Saturator, Tapestop, PM & RM from Oscillator.
The new features are a bit more complex, so we'll provide a few exemplary presets. Just a few days!

Shortly after that. Future Strike XT. Followed by Supernova XT. AND (we hope still this year) another secret one :)
Are the expansions going to be released soon ? :hyper:
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

DJErmac wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:03 am
parawave wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:17 pm @Development:
At the moment version 1.6 is prepared for release.
Everything is ready: Glitch, Tonal Delay, Multiband Saturator, Tapestop, PM & RM from Oscillator.
The new features are a bit more complex, so we'll provide a few exemplary presets. Just a few days!

Shortly after that. Future Strike XT. Followed by Supernova XT. AND (we hope still this year) another secret one :)
Are the expansions going to be released soon ? :hyper:
I want the Hardcore XT! :party:

I'm hoping for a Helene Fischer Artist Signature XT.

I hope for something different than edm / trance
I like meldodic techno, techhouse and minimal (eulberg, bodzin, extrawelt)

I like psy/goa trance, progressive trance (not van Buuren kind of stuff, more like Andromeda, Vibrasphere etc), psychill/psybient.

With the new vowel filters and osc-to-osc cross modulation Rapid must perfectly suited for these genres. Do you understand what I'm trying to say? ;)
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Next update, MPE :)

MPE +1

I realy like the new glitch FX, this synth is amazing with the workflow

Return to “Instruments”