The future for Anomaly....

Official support for: westgatesounds.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have an idea for what Anomaly XXX will or may be. Been stealing minutes here and there to tinker with the idea.

There will be something released in the coming year. Still trying to work it out in my head.

I am excited to hear the new ideas!

I am thinking I am going to retire....

Leilah (my wife) was ill from last March until Feb 29 of this year - when she passed away.

I spent the year taking care of her. Towards the end she went down rapidly...

Since that day, the following Monday I buried my wife, yesterday I buried my oldest cat and today my cable box died. The TV I miss the least....

Why am I posting here?

I was working, bit by bit, on Anomaly XXX. I will find a way to finish it. I do not know when. I am going to tied up in a legalistic nightmare for a bit, once the certificates of death come through...

After finishing Anomaly XXX, I will eventually release Anomaly XXXI - the source sounds.

More on that in the future.

Meanwhile, Westgatesounds.net remains an active domain and I will be here to fill orders, offer support, etc.... I am not going away and if anyone has any issues whatsoever just email me or PM me here and I will help.

I just want to thank everyone at KVR and the forum for the support over the years.

Who knows the future? I may actually come back at some point.

Amorte and Bonne Nuit,

Daniel

Daniel - I am truly sorry for your loss. No words.

I hope that you are doing as well as you can.

I am so sorry. My deepest condolences.

Daniel, I feel with you.

Thank you, all of you....

I am in need of some honest advice here.

Eventually I will cease mourning my wife by drinking every day. Eventually I will come back to me.

If you could have Anomaly for either Omnisphere or Falcon - which would you prefer?

In the near future I could probably buy one of those....

Hope all is well.

Honest advice back - either would be great.

Daniel, first week drink every day.
Third week drink every third day, please.
Two month later drink once a week.
A half year later drink on your birthdays - yours and Leilahs.

Paule

I am sorry to read of your loss. Since I do not know you and did not know your spouse, there is little I can say that would be very meaningful. I hope there is someone close who can comfort you.
바보

This year just gets worse and worse.

I got the covid virus. The 4 to 5 days of high fever and nausea were bad, but the aftermath is also kicking my ass. Spending more hours in bed than out of it....

Last week my mother passed away. I was her DNR contact so I had to put the DNR order in place and get her placed into hospice care. She had a massive stroke. There was never any hope for her to recover.

I had to coordinate with my sisters in PA and CT and a hospital in PA.

I made my peace with my mother the night she died. My sisters are having a memorial service for her tomorrow in PA. I am still in Louisiana, recovering.

At this point - I am taking the rest of the year off....

Sigh

What is happened? I can't reach Daniel's homepage.
There is this text only:
2021 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.

The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.

Privacy Policy

Is this page closed?

][p
Last edited by codec_spurt on Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Now the display changed to „503 Service Temporarily Unavailable”

Return to “Westgatesounds.net”