MODO BASS: Get ready for a new level of realism (1.5 update available now)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MODO BASS 1

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
skipscada wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Maybe they could release a 'lite' version, and call it 'Quasi-Modo' :hihi: :hihi:
Could you stay on topic please. This constant facetiousness is giving me the hump.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You've already won the thread as far as I'm concerned. Well played :)

Urs wrote:
lolilol1975 wrote:u-he has been toying with that for a while. Pretty good stuff.
For some reason, last I heard they weren't sure it will become a product.
It will become a product, just not exactly like what we've shown, i.e. what we've shown was a work-in-progress technology and that technology is going to be put into a product or two.
Sounds interesting.
Curious to see what IK has to offer :-)
Likewise :)

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Urs wrote:
lolilol1975 wrote:u-he has been toying with that for a while. Pretty good stuff.
It will become a product, just not exactly like what we've shown, i.e. what we've shown was a work-in-progress technology and that technology is going to be put into a product or two.
Sounds interesting.
Incoming Uhe/Ik collaboration! :party: :party: :party:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
skipscada wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Maybe they could release a 'lite' version, and call it 'Quasi-Modo' :hihi: :hihi:
Could you stay on topic please. This constant facetiousness is giving me the hump.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You've already won the thread as far as I'm concerned. Well played :)

8 years in the making :o

That is almost as long as it took Sample Tank 3 to be released :hihi:

Urs wrote:
Sounds interesting.
Indeed

Numanoid wrote:8 years in the making :o

Though this is something that is completely new for us and involved university R&D so it shouldn't be all that shocking an amount of time.

Numanoid wrote:8 years in the making :o

Though this is something that is completely new for us and involved university R&D so it shouldn't be all that shocking an amount of time.
Hopefully it's more than just a bass emulation :wink:

Muziksculp wrote:Hopefully it's more than just a bass emulation :wink:
It's not an emulation is it, it's physical modelling aint it ? :?

Aloysius wrote:FFS ... can't you stay on topic? You're scratching so much, anyone would think you had Fleas :hihi:
As you were, Lewis :D
Yep, let's hope it's more than drum 'n' bass.

I bet it's a physical bass. IK is branching out into hardware. But will it be more of a Fender or an upright bass?
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Did a Google search and found this:

Last edited by Rhytenow on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

.jon wrote: My guess
is someone wanted to make some mo' do?

then if it doesn't sell a lot it would be quasi mo' do.

har har. let the fellow release his gear. that leaves a couple days to still get some joy out of radian and such :p as a whole we'd benefit from a more academic and less commerce driven (competitive and occasionally vicious) mileu, as there has been some impressive but unrecognised work in this field for some time.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Rhytenow wrote:Did a Google search and found this:

Damn, I was really hoping that it would also be drums. But who knows, maybe down the line they will also do drums.

Shocked that 20 yrs after Yamaha VL, Physical Modelling is still not on par with samples.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Return to “Instruments”