[Repro-1] Released!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

tasmaniandevil wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:1. Is filter envelope suppose to behave flimsy when repro retrig is off?
What exactly do you mean with that?
Elektronisch wrote:2. Also i see there is flickering when moving knobs.
Are you maybe on Windows, and changed the gamma setting in the preferences?
Well about filter envelope, it feels like if i edit ADSR there isnt much of a change at all. When i turn retrig mode then it starts to behave as you expect.

About flickering, to answer question, yes im on windows and i did changed gamma setting.

WTF, a few days ago the price was 77 EUR, now it's 80 EUR... :x

We've checked the envelopes a gazillion times against several hardware units... I can't imagine there's a setting that's fundamentally wrong.

Elektronisch wrote: Well about filter envelope, it feels like if i edit ADSR there isnt much of a change at all. When i turn retrig mode then it starts to behave as you expect.
When retrigger is off, the envelopes only reset with the first played note, it doesn't restart with new notes when they overlap. Turning retrigger on forces a reset with every new note. I think that's what you experiencing?

u-he-william wrote:
Elektronisch wrote: Well about filter envelope, it feels like if i edit ADSR there isnt much of a change at all. When i turn retrig mode then it starts to behave as you expect.
When retrigger is off, the envelopes only reset with the first played note, it doesn't restart with new notes when they overlap. Turning retrigger on forces a reset with every new note. I think that's what you experiencing?
Ah yes! now it figures! i think it wasnt a bit clear because even tho retrig has quite an impact because of such behaviour to the filter, but isnt very obvious because of asigment in different area of the synth :) would be more logical if that button was in filter section :D

:)

Elektronisch wrote:Well about filter envelope, it feels like if i edit ADSR there isnt much of a change at all. When i turn retrig mode then it starts to behave as you expect.
Ah, William was quicker than me and already explained it. Yes, you have to activate Retrig to trigger the envelope on every note. That's a feature, not a bug. :wink:
Elektronisch wrote:About flickering, to answer question, yes im on windows and i did changed gamma setting.
Yup, that's a known issue. Just close the GUI and reopen it, then it shouldn't flicker anymore (unless you change the gamma setting again).
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Some unexpected behavior:

Pre-Condition: Sleep Mode is on.

1. Play a preset with one hand
2. Change presets with another

Result: weird beeping/ringing type noise. Even if a note is in it's release stage, you'll hear this sound. Very annoying.

Using VST2 x64 in Studio One 3.3.1.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:Some unexpected behavior:

Result: weird beeping/ringing type noise. Even if a note is in it's release stage, you'll hear this sound. Very annoying.

Don't recall this happening with the prior version. Using VST2 x64 in Studio One 3.3.1.
From the first post:

* Sound glitches when switching presets, especially in ‘sleepy’ mode (will be fixed asap)

8)

e@rs wrote:WTF, a few days ago the price was 77 EUR, now it's 80 EUR... :x
Even though U-he is a German company it seems the price in USD is fixed while the price in EUR increased as the dollar/euro rate went up.
It's stil around 80 euro incl. VAT which is not bad at all. Just don't wait until it's $99,- / €115,- ;)
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Urs wrote:

Don't recall this happening with the prior version. Using VST2 x64 in Studio One 3.3.1.
From the first post:

* Sound glitches when switching presets, especially in ‘sleepy’ mode (will be fixed asap)

8)
You expect me to read when I could be playing? :oops:

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:
Urs wrote:

From the first post:

8)
You expect me to read when I could be playing? :oops:
You are writing here, while you could be playing... :ud:

Timfonie wrote:
e@rs wrote:WTF, a few days ago the price was 77 EUR, now it's 80 EUR... :x
Even though U-he is a German company it seems the price in USD is fixed while the price in EUR increased as the dollar/euro rate went up.
It's stil around 80 euro incl. VAT which is not bad at all. Just don't wait until it's $99,- / €115,- ;)
How strange, just few days ago ive red US dollar rate is decreasing

Hi Urs & Co

Frist of all congrats to this new great sounding Synth!

There is a strange behaviour when zapping through the presets.
With some presets a slider appears suddenly in the information window, even if there is nothing to slide really.

Cheers

Tom

TomSwitz wrote:With some presets a slider appears suddenly in the information window, even if there is nothing to slide really.
I think that's in the works...

Return to “u-he”