Rvk-808 (DC16)

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RVK-808

Yeager wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:Can only hear the kickdrum in Live9 on Win8.1 ...
Does live have the option to configure a plug in with multi-outs ? (it has 16 channels) ?
It does. I just found out how to set it up ...
https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/artic ... AU-plug-in

:tu:

Last edited by BeatMaker_xyz on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

I have published a news update today, 19th at 17:20 Spanish time and it leaves yesterday. I hope no one thinks I've violated the rules

"BeatMaker updates RVK-808 to v1.1
18th December 2016"

Hey,
thanks for the assignable outputs and the update! :)

I guess I had one of the multiouts presets routed perfectly to different channels .. until I changed presets.
Then I found out that the presets were split and not all could do that.
So this is great - appreciate the other additions, too.
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Harryupbabble I recommend you download the new version of RVK-808
Thanks, too, for the update.

I downloaded it yesterday, and replaced the old version today. Yes, that's a great update. Some newbies won't wonder anymore why only the kick drum has sound. And the assignable outputs is a great idea. Could that idea be applied to the notes of the drum instruments?

All my drum midi files from old DAW projects are using the general midi drum map. This means that C1 is always the kick, D1 is the snare, and F#1 is the closed hihat. But RVK-808 has C#1 for the snare and D1 for the closed hihat.

I was thinking "wouldn't it be great if the drum instruments in RVK-808 could be assignable too, much like what was done with the assignable outputs update".
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

harryupbabble wrote:
BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Harryupbabble I recommend you download the new version of RVK-808
Thanks, too, for the update.

I downloaded it yesterday, and replaced the old version today. Yes, that's a great update. Some newbies won't wonder anymore why only the kick drum has sound. And the assignable outputs is a great idea. Could that idea be applied to the notes of the drum instruments?

All my drum midi files from old DAW projects are using the general midi drum map. This means that C1 is always the kick, D1 is the snare, and F#1 is the closed hihat. But RVK-808 has C#1 for the snare and D1 for the closed hihat.

I was thinking "wouldn't it be great if the drum instruments in RVK-808 could be assignable too, much like what was done with the assignable outputs update".
Would you like this drum map?

BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Would you like this drum map?
Yes. That's the one.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”