Spaceship Delay from Musical Entropy (KVR DC 16)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spaceship Delay

jens wrote:Switches would make it even more flexible, so I'm all for it.
+1

And to join the rest: Great Plugin. Didn't think I needed more delays but this one has a personality of its own and brought its own chair to the table.
And now it sits nicely with all the others.

Cheers :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Great work on this one, been testing it out for the last couple of days.
It's great for reggae/dub (which is what I've been mixing).
This one got my vote for top pick in the challenge.
Bless!!!

I like it, I would like it more if the U/I were more efficient. It has a lot of empty screen space.

Hm same issue here. put the preset folders underneath the folder given when plugin loads but it continues showing that on future loads.

Would be helpful maybe to list how the dir structure should look underneath ../AppData/Roaming, and please don't PM me since I'm SURE other folks have exactly this same issue (others on windows that is - )

Here's my folder structure currently, which apparently isn't working:

AppData
...Roaming
......Musical Entropy
.........Spaceship Delay
............Presets
...............Ambience
..................Basic Ambience.pst
..................Infinite Echoes.pst
..................<etc.>
...............Bass
..................Classic Bass Delay.pst
..................Funky Bass.pst
..................<etc.>
...............Drums
..................<etc.>
...............Effects
..................<etc.>
...............Feedback
...............Guitar
...............Modeling
...............Modulation
...............Vocals

C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Roaming\Musical Entropy\ --> etc
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

right - familiar with that location for many other plugins as well, I'm assuming the issue comes beyond that point...

Hello and thanks for the nice comments !

My folder structure on Windows is exactly the same, "C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Roaming\Musical Entropy\Spaceship Delay\Presets" etc.

What is the folder displayed at startup in the plug-in ? That's where it is looking for the data.

I might also provide as an option the possibility to simply copy the data in the same place than the plug-in itself, as well as the installer...

Don't forget to put the tutorial folder as well in the same place ("C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Roaming\Musical Entropy\Spaceship Delay\Tutorial"), and to use the last version of the VST plug-in...

Ah, it needs the tutorial folder to be there? Didn't even occur to me... appears that fixed the issue, thanks!

Perfect ! And enjoy the tutorial too :D

I have a special plugin folder within my DAW's own folder. I prefer to keep everything there because it's easier to get rid of leftover data when I decide to ditch some of them. So it would be nice if the plugin would be able to autodetect the presets folder, as long as the dll and the presets are in the same subfolder. But I guess it can get fixed later on ;)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

It's a solid vibe delay plugin, all it needs is a proper interface IMHO.

chris.r wrote:
A gui like Echocord would be soo coool...
:love:

Please no :/

zenvoxpop wrote:It's a solid vibe delay plugin, all it needs is a proper interface IMHO.

Personally I really like the GUI as it is - it's very functional, easy on the eyes and accessible - it certainly is very modest too though.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I like the delay and since you mentioned possible doing an updated GUI, I echo support for adding switches as mentioned.

Return to “Effects”