How do (did) you choose the DC Entries that you vote(d) for?

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My way of choosing was to download around 10 of the entries that caught my attention ,by either looking useful/creative or innovative. I then culled any that were too buggy or a pain to use or install (except one that I liked despite being a bit complicated to install).
I then played with the 6 left and ranked them mostly on how much I could see myself using them!
Really appreciate everyone's work on their entries!

My additional reasons for choosing what entries to vote for in any Developer Challenges are:

Yes, the software does offer something I can't get anywhere else for free.
Yes, I want to contribute in helping to make the software better, long after the Developer Challenge is over.
Yes, I would buy this software if I could buy it offline (methinks my online computer is full of spyware, not safe).
Yes, the software is functional and not too buggy and runs on my newest computer as well as on my older computer.
Yes, it has presets. And bonus, yes it has a randomizer.

PS. I second the sentiment of the previous poster. Respect to all developers here. They put time and effort and they love their creations, I presume.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

I only use 32-bit Windows plugins and I don't have Kontakt. That narrowed down the field a fair bit. Some didn't work, some I didn't like and some I won't use again... That leaves (in no particular order):
- Lord of the Springs
- Marie Ork
- Noisetar
- papua merdeka
- Spaceship Delay
- The qyooo
- voiceofsnow
My problem now is ranking them :)

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”