Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

Teksonik wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:24 pm Oh and once you run the plugin, the Capsule Portal stays open and sits in your system tray even after you shut your DAW down. You have to manually shut the portal down.

I'm off to uninstall this steaming pile of bloatware now...... :roll:
:o
It's easy if you know how

Teksonik wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:24 pm I'm off to uninstall this steaming pile of bloatware now...... :roll:
All these freebie items, well, just not worth the whole rambazamba :P
I'm out of this presumed bargains.
If I want (and need) something I just buy it. :tu:
PS: most of the time I do not need these glitzy "bargains" or shall I say castrated wooing puppets?

Im kinda dissapointed. Im always on the look up on Focusrite's plugin gifts, they usually have something at least interesting (Fuse was a great surprise for example).

Some rumors their next gift will be NI Komplete. Unfortunately I already have it :(

I gave it a go and now it's gone.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Leo1999 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:28 am Some rumors their next gift will be NI Komplete.
:hihi:

Leo1999 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:28 am Some rumors their next gift will be NI Komplete. Unfortunately I already have it :(
Close!

The latest instalment of the exclusive Sound Collective community giveaway is Native Instruments LO-FI GLOW plug-in as well three months’ subscription to KOMPLETE NOW. From 22nd June to 6th October 2022 Sound Collective members can download LO-FI GLOW (normally sold for $49) and three months’ trial subscription to KOMPLETE NOW (normally $9.99 a month).

This is for both Focusrite and Novation customers as the Plugin Collective and Sound Collective promos are the same now.

The offer is already in my account but codes can't be generated yet. It's not meant to go live until 4PM GMT anyway.
Image Image Image Image

Leo1999 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:28 am Some rumors their next gift will be NI Komplete. Unfortunately I already have it :(
Well since NI and PA are part of the same company now. It would not me surprise me if in future they gave away an inKomplete version of Komplete. With a discounted upgrade path to the full bundle. Something like the Komplete Classics bundle that's on Plugin Boutique.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

sprnva wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:13 pm
Close!

The latest instalment of the exclusive Sound Collective community giveaway is Native Instruments LO-FI GLOW plug-in as well three months’ subscription to KOMPLETE NOW. From 22nd June to 6th October 2022 Sound Collective members can download LO-FI GLOW (normally sold for $49) and three months’ trial subscription to KOMPLETE NOW (normally $9.99 a month).

This is for both Focusrite and Novation customers as the Plugin Collective and Sound Collective promos are the same now.

The offer is already in my account but codes can't be generated yet. It's not meant to go live until 4PM GMT anyway.
Still pretty neat.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

You can find a link to get FAST Balancer for free in your account. Looks like it's just the previous freebie Balancer they did with sonible with a slight rebrand. Although this new one is M1 native.
Image Image Image Image

Can't manage to "buy" it.
It's easy if you know how

Lesha wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:28 pm Can't manage to "buy" it.
Same problem here

Worked for me following the instructions here.

What took me a little more time was finding how to download the installer. I found the downloads on the bundle page.
Image Image Image Image

sprnva wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:42 pm Worked for me following the instructions here.

What took me a little more time was finding how to download the installer. I found the downloads on the bundle page.
Following those same directions I get this:

“Please validate information and try again. If the problem persists, please contact your bank.”

All my info is correct and it says at the bottom of the page:

“You're saving 100%! You will be not be billed.“

Worked for me. Thanks.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Effects”