Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

Good thinking. You also get Cubase AI with all instruments and effects for free. Fantastic deal. Beats Focusrite any day.
No signature here!

Damn. Got the code for two free sound packs but already have them all.

masterhiggins wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:55 am Their links for the free gifts never expire. You can still use it if you have the link.
well I'm sure glad I kept that email. I seem to remember I tried to fetch it last year when I updated my AAS suite to v2, but the site gave me an error, I thought for sure the link was dead. this time it worked though, got my bonus soundset, very nice.

AAS just added the other sound packs as well. Great company!

Yes, was just about to make my choice after spending the last few hours um-ing and ar-ing which of the 11 to choose, refreshed my page to make sure I was still logged in, then all the other banks popped up, one of the few times procrastination has worked in my favour.

damn, i really wanted Stranger Strings :(

robotmonkey wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:45 pm Definitely not all AAS packs in the list. I picked two Chromaphone packs (Digital Sins and Multiverse) as these seemed most interesting from the list.
hi, where are you seeing this restricted list? I didn't get an e-mail from Focusrite (for some reason they stopped) so I logged into my Focusrite account. Focusrite directs you to the main AAS page I think and from there I went to sound packs? Should I be looking at a different list?
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Happy that Novation does giveaways now too. First one wasn't so great, but, let's see what the next ones will bring. :)

mister-rz wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:32 am Yes, was just about to make my choice after spending the last few hours um-ing and ar-ing which of the 11 to choose, refreshed my page to make sure I was still logged in, then all the other banks popped up, one of the few times procrastination has worked in my favour.
Yes, all of them appeared here, too.
It's easy if you know how

So I'll repeat my previous question, anyone know if these banks work with the Ableton versions of their instruments?

Also, it seems they usually have a 50% off everything sale over BF so if you plan to use that $50 voucher it might be better held on for a couple more weeks.

ChamomileShark wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:25 pm
robotmonkey wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:45 pm Definitely not all AAS packs in the list. I picked two Chromaphone packs (Digital Sins and Multiverse) as these seemed most interesting from the list.
hi, where are you seeing this restricted list? I didn't get an e-mail from Focusrite (for some reason they stopped) so I logged into my Focusrite account. Focusrite directs you to the main AAS page I think and from there I went to sound packs? Should I be looking at a different list?
It's right there when you log in to your Focusrite account. There should be two links in the AAS promotion. One is a discount for buying all the soundpacks and the other should redirect you to AAS site where you can select two soundbanks.
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:24 pm
ChamomileShark wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:25 pm
It's right there when you log in to your Focusrite account. There should be two links in the AAS promotion. One is a discount for buying all the soundpacks and the other should redirect you to AAS site where you can select two soundbanks.
How odd. When I do that after hitting submit I get a long list of banks, including "Stranger Strings" - counted or miscounted 34 banks - the full list is 36 but I see it didn't list "Cardinals" which I already have.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

As I wrote they added all other packs to the list of selections. If you’re logged in, the only selections you won’t see are the ones you have, which is great as it prevents you from getting doubles.

mutantdog wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:39 pm So I'll repeat my previous question, anyone know if these banks work with the Ableton versions of their instruments?
No. Ableton stores individual presets and binary. The AAS banks are like .fxb banks but with human-readable text. You've no way of getting the presets from the banks into the Ableton format without the help of an Ableton programmer.

Hey guys. Which packs can you recommend? :)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Effects”