Noiiz, the first online sample platform with unlimited downloads

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

djshire wrote:I accidentally forgot to cancel my subscription to Sounds.com, and so I had a month of downloads available. Seemed cool, but then I got an error message "We noticed you've downloaded a lot of loops and samples recently and have put a temporary hold on your account. Please contact us". So I emailed them and they unlocked my account, but it once happened twice in a day and I gave up on it.

So, after all this time, how's this website looking? Because this looks like a far better alternative to Sound.com.
It is. If you need samples to crank up new tracks daily, Noiiz is very useful. It'll take you a lot of time to explore all their content, and they keep adding new packs every week.

I agree. A ton of sample packs that can be downloaded to keep forever or use the Noiiz plugin inside a DAW to get access to all the samples directly from the site. Also, they are adding new instruments with a player.

Noiiz is probably the best money I now spend all year. I've all but stopped buying other stuff. It's really all there.

If I want to search for a certain drum sound or beat, it is very easy to do so, and then, bam, it's in my project, at my BPM, ready to go.

Ditto vox or other instrument sounds. The sample track feature in my Cubase DAW is getting quite a workout. Plus there's loads of patch sets for Massive, FM8 and a bunch of others. And now, they've even released a series of honest-to-goodness instruments. Great stuff.

I thought they'd last a year and then fade into oblivion. But the good folks at Noiiz keep developing and innovating. I can't think of a competitor that even comes close.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Hey guys,

I canceled my Noiiz subscription in October last year and today I got billed. I tried to re-cancel it today, but when I go in my Noiiz account, the option is not there anymore. It used to be under "My membership" -­> Free membership. Now, all there is in my account is the starter (9$ per month) and unlimited memberships (199$ per year).

I browsed the rest of the menu to try to find a cancelation option or a delete my account function, but it doesn't seem to be there.

In last resort I emailed them but overall I find it strange.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Wait, was it a paid subscription or was it free membership for you?

I have a free account with them just to have one and see what comes around on that site. If you had a paid subscription, I think the charge is aggravating, but if you had a free membership and they charged you, that’s troubling.

TrustMe93 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:53 pm Wait, was it a paid subscription or was it free membership for you?

I have a free account with them just to have one and see what comes around on that site. If you had a paid subscription, I think the charge is aggravating, but if you had a free membership and they charged you, that’s troubling.
I downgraded to the free membership from the full paid one when I wanted to cancel, just to be sure I wouldn't be charged again for another year.

That being said, I just got an answer from them and they told me that I have to go to My Account -> Payments -­> Cancel Subscription. Last year it was under My Membership -> change to the free plan. I don't know why they moved the cancel option there, it's almost hidden...

The service is great, but they don't cover the genres I need samples for (vaporwave, future funk). So I ended buying my samples elsewhere (Function Loops, PrimeLoops, etc.).

If you don't want to be charged, just remove your credit card information. That's the best way to prevent unwanted charges.

One thing I do feel about Noiiz. Although I didn't carefully go through all the packs I did look deeply into the brass and winds available in the "Sounds" looking for reasonably punchy, fairly aggressive samples and found pretty much none over 18 pages. The saxes and trumpets in the non-Jazz category seemed to all be played by jazz players who don't do any funk, rock or r & b, so none at all sounded like they'd work in anything remotely not like jazz. I don't have any need for drum, perc, fx, bass, guitar or keys samples, just the occasional good horns. I guess I'll check back in a few, but most of what I heard sounded like it would only work for jazz or smooth jazz projects. The few that had the right note (or right lack of notes) for the other genres didn't cut it performance-wise, I'm afraid.

It appears they're tied in with Samplephonics.com, too. I was going to download some loops from Samplephonics.com, but the download button opened a window for me to log in to Noiiz.com...where I don't have an account. So I had to make one.

I don't know how many other sites they're tied into, but I hope they don't decide to use these downloads from Samplephonics.com against whatever "quota" I'm allowed. :neutral:

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”